Draco x Reader

I was walking down the hallway of Ravenclaw tower. I was heading towards the great hall for dinner alone. I wasn't very social type person therefore, no friends. I had been given the nickname ice queen without ever being rude to anyone. I just avoided people. I wasn't exactly sure why I just didn't like any type of people besides those in books.

"Who are you?" I heard a sneering Slytherin ask as I accidentally bumped into him. I swiftly moved around him trying to avoid conversation but was stopped by a hand. "I asked you a-" I looked up at him and he stopped speaking. He had white blonde hair and a handsome face. He stared at me a few moments and I began to feel my cheeks heat up. I looked away and spoke.

"The name's (y/n)." I replied quietly and walked away. I entered the great hall and sat down next to a girl named Allie North.

"(Y/n)?" The girl asked.

"What is it?" I asked looking up from my book. She pointed down to a letter sitting in front of me with a Raven feather. "Who sent this?" I asked aloud to myself. I opened the letter and found a sloppily written letter as if they just wrote it. I looked at the feather and found a small ring tied to it. I took the ring and hid it in my pocket. It had an emerald centered in a winding white gold band. I read the letter.

Dear (y/n),

I have always watched you from afar but never realized how right this ring is for you. The Raven Feather represents the beauty of an elegant bird that is horribly misjudged. I want you to wear this ring and I'll tell you it's symbolic meaning in person. I want to meet you tomorrow in Hogsmead by the shrieking shack right after class let's out. See you there.

Yours Sincerely,

Secret Admirer.

I hid the note in my cloak, ate swiftly, and went off to advanced potions. I took my seat at a table in the front row. I picked at the edge of my robes the whole rest of the class, I sat thought about the note. Who it could be? What did the ring symbolize? The note was not exactly elegant but it still had meaning to me. Whoever it was had to have an understanding of wrongful judgement and been able to see through everyone else's opinions of me.

The next day directly after Divination I headed towards Hogsmead. I changed clothes into a black sweater with a hanging neckline and a white lace edge tank underneath. I held the Raven feather in hand and decided to make it an earring. I quickly cast a spell to minimize it and attached a hook so it could be worn. I had on skinny jeans and a pair of brown fur-lined boots. It was winter time but it wasn't snowing today. I left Ravenclaw Tower and went to Hogsmead. When I arrived I couldn't find anyone. I spotted another feather and walked over to it. There was a small note attached.

Dear (y/n),

I'm sorry I couldn't stay. If my friends found out I will be in so much trouble. I'm not supposed to like someone who is not of Slytherin house, nor have no idea about their true blood. You have probably some questions you'd like to ask but they will have to wait, come back tonight. Sneak out through the passageway behind the Gargoyle statue in Ravenclaw Tower. You know the one. Meet you at 11.

Sincerely,

Secret Admirer

I stood there feeling dumb. I played with the ring on my finger. It had fit perfectly on my left ring finger but not on any other finger. I quickly left and headed back to the Ravenclaw tower. Later that night, I walked around trying to find the Gargoyle. I remembered seeing one since the Weasely twins were always leaning against it. I found it. It was the only other thing that wasn't up high or a raven. I looked around and saw no one was there. I walked over to the gargoyle and placed my head on the statue. I saw a green flicker of light off to the side. I used both my hands to push the gargoyle so I could see the Green light.

The green light turned out to be light reflecting off of another Emerald from inside the tunnel. I looked at it closely and discovered it was a small white gold band with small emeralds lining the top. I placed it on the same finger as the first, my left ring finger, and entered the tunnel cautiously. I arrived in a large room with an opening at the top. It was warm in this room, compared to the hall, as if there wasn't really a hole at the top letting the cold in. I looked around. There was a large black rug in the middle of the floor with green trim and a large S in the center. I looked around and realized I was in a Slytherin bedroom. I heard someone laughing from the side and glanced up to find a smirking Draco standing infront of a shut door.

"You came." He said giving me a genuine smile. I blushed in return but refused to fall for his tricks. He is a Slytherin and he comes from the Malfoy family.

"Yes, well, that was because I was curious. Now tell me the significance of this ring." I replied holding out my left hand. He gave a huge grin and ran over and hugged me.

"It's a Malfoy family heirloom. A Malfoy may only marry the person if the ring fits the right finger and no other. The other ring you have in your hand is mine." He replied holding out his hand for me to place the ring in it. I gasped in shock.

"How could you assume I would marry you without even a confession first?" I asked laughing a bit at the awkwardness.

"Because the Ring is never wrong about two people falling in love." He responded placing his forehead to mine.

"Your jok-" I was interrupted by him placing his lips to mine. They were as smooth as silk and felt amazing against my own I reached one hand up to cup his face as he pulled me closely by the waist to deepen the kiss. I broke away after realizing what I was doing. I looked up at Draco blushing.

"I have fallen in love with you and yesterday I knew I had to tell you when I saw you blush." He replied leaning in to kiss me again. It was a passionate kiss and one I'll never forget. Others may call me the ice queen but I am in fact very accepting and loving but only Draco will ever know that.