Lexy Luna x Fred Weasley pt 2

Fred and I had been going out for almost a week now. We had been enjoying our time together loving the way we treated each other. We hadn't left each other's side and somehow always had something to discuss. Well today's topic happened to be the quidditch match tomorrow.

"So Freddy, how are you gonna win this one by yourself?" I asked mocking my boyfriend.

"I'm gonna knock all of those filthy Slytherins off their brooms that's how. That way they will have to forfeit." Fred declared strongly in front of me, Lee Jordan, and George.

"What about me?" George asked causing us all to laugh.

"You're just their for distraction." Fred replied waving him off.

"I know my good looks are just so distracting." George replied causing Fred to smirk and me and Jordan to laugh even harder.

"Hey freckles, wanna help with practice?" Fred asked smirking. He knew I hated that nickname.

"Bite me." I replied.

"Honey, not in front of the kids." Fred replied smirking as my face went red causing George and Lee to suppress their laughter.

"Fine I'll help but I better get paid." I replied crossing my arms over my chest as my face remained red.

"You're so cute when you pout." Fred replied before standing up and walking towards the door. "You just gonna sit their and pout or are you gonna help me?" Fred asked smirking as he faced me.

"I think she is gonna kill you." Lee replied laughing slightly causing me to glare at him.

"I'm coming butt head." I replied standing up and throwing my shoulder bag on. I followed the boys to the Quidditch Pitch and threw my stuff off to the side of the field. "What do you want me to do?" I asked walking towards the box holding the different balls for the sport.

"Release the Bludgers so we can get some practice in." George replied. I nodded in agreement and released the Bludger. I watched it fly high up into the sky before taking off after the boys. I sat and watched and slowly began to drift to sleep before hearing George shout for me to watch out. My eyes went wide as I watched the bludger come flying at my head. I wasn't quick enough and the ball collided with the side of my head. I felt a searing pain and reached up to wear the ball had hit me. I found blood on my hand from where I touched it and slowly began to loose consciousness.

"Stick with me babe." I heard Fred's voice shout as I began to fade out. "Lexy!!!! Lexy! LEXY!!!!" Fred's voice then halted inside my head as I passed out.

~Hospital Wing~ Fred's POV

"She's lucky to have made it here when she did. Let's just hope there was no trauma to the brain." Madame Pomfrey spoke as she noticed my worried face.

"She's gonna be alright Freddie." Ginny spoke placing a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. I had a tight grip on her hand and a large lump lodged in my throat as I held back my tears.

"Can we be alone?" I asked shaking slightly.

"Sure." Hermione's voice replied softly as she pulled George and Ron out behind her followed by Ginny and Harry.

~Lexy's POV~

"Sure." I hear a girls voice say as the sound of a creaking door shuts. I slowly open my eyes to find a strangely familiar red head sitting next to my bed.

"Where am I and who are you?" I asked confused his excited expression drooped in sadness.

"You don't remember me?" He asks as he removes his hand from mine and his voice cracks.

"I'm sorry but no." I reply sadly.

"I'll go get Madame Pomfrey." He replied sadly before getting up and leaving the room. I sit there in awkward silence till he comes back.

"Oh dear. So she has amnesia?" I hear an older woman's voice ask as the door opens. The boy from earlier nods his head sadly as he stares at the ground. "Let this be a lesson that you should never practice Quidditch and not pay attention..... Sweetie sit up for me." She asked me I obeyed and sat up wincing a bit as a pain pulsed in the side of my head. "It's a pretty serious concussion. Her regain in memory can be triggered by either an item or reliving a moment from her past that meant a lot to her."

"So what do you want me to do?" He asked as she began to bandage up my wound.

"Regain her memory." She replied before smiling sadly a him.

~Time skip to a few months later~

I had yet to regain my memory but I began to understand who everyone was. Fred and George were my two best friends and I was supposed to like pranking people especially Fred so I hatched a plan. I decided I was going to dump water balloons on his head with the help of peeves. Peeves had oddly taken an interest to me ever since he found out I had lost my memory. I waited for Fred to walk through the Gryffindor hallway before releasing the balloons upon his head.

"Gotcha Fred!" I shouted laughing as I watch the water balloons fall on his head. His face lit with a mischevious smile as he charged at me.

"Come back here Lexy!" He shouted following close behind. He tackled me to the ground and began tickling me.

"Stop *giggle* Fred come on *laugh* get off!" I shouted in between laughs. Fred stopped but didn't get up. His eyes suddenly looked sad and I felt the urge to kiss him. He slowly leaned down and I leaned forward pressing our lips softly together. I felt a spark of familiarization and memories began to flood through my mind I pulled away quickly and pulled Fred into a hug. "This is what you get for making me get off my lazy butt." I spoke as he remembered what had been said before the accident had happened. His face lit with happiness and he kissed me passionately on the lips. "I missed that." I breathed out as we broke away for air.

"Me too, Love." He replied giving me a small peck on the nose.

"Alright now get off me. You're too fat, you're crushing me." I replied sarcastically causing him to laugh.

"I missed you." He spoke pulling me into another hug.

"I missed you, too."