Lexy Luna x Draco Malfoy pt 2

"I don't think I can do this Lexy." Draco whispered as we sat in his father's office waiting for him to return. "We kept the fact you were a Mudblood from him for so long and I have even became a death eater and now you want to tell him?" He asked shocked at how determined I was.

"Well it's not like I am telling all the Death Eaters." I replied hiding my fear from him.

"Sweetie you're shaking." Draco replied pulling me into his lap as we sat on the couch in the large office.

"I am not weak. I will prove to your father that I am not a weak Mudblood. I am a Slytherin for Lord's sake." I spoke trying to motivate myself.

"You don't have to do this." He reminded me as he hugged me tighter trying to calm me down.

"Yes I do." I replied. I hated having to lie about my bloodline to his father. Something about how his father treated me that made me feel guilty.

"Ok but remember that I will not let you go, no matter what." Draco. Comforted making me feel slightly better. The large double doors opened and his father quickly strode into the room.

"Father." Draco spoke as we stood and nodded at his father.

"What is it that you need son?" He asked motioning for us to sit as he sat behind his desk chair. I went to sit next to Draco only to be pulled back into his lap.

"We have a secret we need to tell you." I spoke realizing how weird that sounded.

"Go on." Lucius replied smiling kindly at me. He treated me like his own daughter which made me quite happy that he was so willing to accept me.

"I'm not a Pureblood." I spoke at an almost whisper. My eye contact never wavered from his as his smiled turned into a frown.

"How many people know?" He asked cautiously.

"Most have forgotten so I don't honestly know." I replied, Draco nodded in agreement after.

"I know how much you love each other and I know how hard this must have been on both of you so I will accept this. I am not happy that you lied to me but I understand your reasoning behind it. This cannot get out to the other death eaters that my son is in love with a half blood." Lucius replied. My throat caught as I realized what he thought I meant.

"Father she's not a half blood...." Draco spoke cautiously.

"You fell for a Mudblood?!" Lucius howled slightly furious. I felt tears begin to appear in my eyes and I buried my face in Draco's chest. Lucius never yelled around me and it was slightly scary.

"Father! Don't act as if you never loved a Mudblood!" Draco shouted in return.

"No. One. Can. Here. About. This......EVER!" Lucius growled realizing his son was right. "If you are truly set on this girl as to speak back to your father than I will force you to wed. Do you understand?" Lucius's voice calmed to a slightly cold voice.

"Yes sir." Draco replied wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me close.

"I will hear none of this if Lord Voldemort finds out." Lucius threatened before leaving the room.

"Feel better now?" Draco asked as I began to back away from his chest as I sat sideways to face him.

"Yeah I think so." I mumbled quietly.

"Well father just made one thing a bit easier on me." Draco replied smiling down at me.

"What exactly could be easier to do right now?" I asked slightly confused.

"He just gave me an excuse to do this." Draco reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small black box. "I would get on my knee but you in my lap is way better." Draco laughed as he opened the small box exposing a diamond ring with smaller emeralds framing the large diamond in the center. "Lexy Luna, will you marry me?" Draco asked, his eyes full of hope and happiness. I reached up and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"Yes." I replied before he leaned forward and met my lips with his own. Our kiss began to become heated. Draco had reached up to unbutton my blouse shirt when Lucius returned.

"Not on the couch!!! Get out!!!" He shouted making us both blush before bolting out of his office.

"That was close." I panted as we reached Draco's room.

"It's your fault." Draco replied smirking as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Is not." I replied like a small child. I felt Draco's hand slide something onto my finger and looked down and smiled as I found the ring on my left ring finger.

"If you weren't so irresistible I wouldn't have started this." Draco replied as his hands returned to unbuttoning my shirt.

"I love you Draco." I replied smiling as I kissed his cheek lightly.

"I love you too, Luna." Draco replied as he continued what he had started until the very end.