Ron Weasley x Reader

"Harry has spotted the snitch!" I hear Lee Jordan yell. I watch as Harry dives straight done towards the ground. Ron and Hermione are sitting on either side of me crossing their fingers that he will catch the snitch. Harry pulls his broom up sharply and continues to reach forward. This is not a fake like most seekers would pull. No, he had found the snitch and was determined to snag it. We continue to watch Harry as he stands on his broom.

"Has he gone bloody mad?!" Ron yells standing up from his seat.

"I think he has!" Replied Hermione looking worried.

"HARRY DONT DIE!" I yelled causing Ron and Hermione to look at me in shock. "What?" I asked innocently.

Harry hit the ground. The whole crowd gasped and stared.

"Is he alright?" Hermione whispered.

"I have no idea." Ron replied staring at Harry who looked sick.

"I think he's going to puke!" I whisper yelled. Right on cue Harry puked but only a golden ball came out.

"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" Yelled Lee Jordan over the speaker. Ron, Hermione, and I all stood up and started cheering. We watched as Professor Lockhart walked on to the field. I heard Hermione sigh and looked at her in disgust.

"Seriously Hermione. You too?" I asked shocked by cousins actions.

"What?" She asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and went back to watching Lockhart and Harry. Lockhart pulled at his wand and recited some enchantment that caused Harry's arm to move like it had no bones.

"I'm going to be sick." I whispered leaning over the edge prepared to puke.

"Me too." Ron replied.

~In the infirmary~

"Ron, Hermione, I'm fine I promise." Harry told his two best friends. I stood off to the side watching. "I see you even dragged poor (y/n) along." He laughed at my glare. Harry knew about my crush on Ron. He was the only one who was able to find out.

"We didn't exactly drag her.... Did we?" Hermione asked looking at me.

"Maybe. (Y/n) is used to it by now though I think." Ron replied looking at Hermione. I knew he liked her but Hermione likes Harry. She had told me so multiple times when she'd tried to find out who I liked. She eventually tried to threaten using a truth serum on me. She was too good of a witch to break the rules over something so petty as a crush.

"I chose to come along. Harry you want anything? I'm gonna head down for dinner. We've been here all day. I'm starving." I replied. Harry just shook his head no and told Hermione and Ron they should go too. "Good luck with bone re growth." I replied smirking. Harry gave me a tortured look and I blew him a kiss playfully. Hermione and Ron grabbed me and dragged me out of the infirmary knowing Harry was gonna reply something smart ass.

"You really know how to pick on him." Ron spoke walking to the right of me.

"Comes with being me." I replied smirking. My personality balances out the group. I'm the opposite of Percy Weasley and the female version of the twins. I pull pranks with the twins, I'm a huge flirt (except around Ron), and I can pick on people and still make them laugh.

"Must be hard." Hermione replied sarcastically bumping me in the side.

"Like you would know what it's like to be laid back and have fun." I replied smirking and bumping her back. She gave me a grumpy look and walked quicker leaving me and Ron alone. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked looking over at Ron. He shrugged and continued walking.

"I guess she really doesn't like having it pointed out." Ron replied a few minutes later.

"Maybe." I replied awkwardly. We never hung out alone and when we did it was always quiet.

"Why is it we hardly ever talk without Harry or Hermione?" Ron asked almost as if he had read my mind.

"I have a clue but it's highly doubtful." I replied.

"Well, go on. Spit it out." Ron replied pulling me to a stop.

"No. It's not worth trying. Spare me the embarrassment." I replied mockingly.

"(Y/n)..." Ron said giving me his sad eyes that I couldn't resist.

"Oh hell no! Your not gonna get away with that!" I replied tackling him.

"Oh but I am!" He replied pinning me down to the ground.

"Ummm.... Ron? Can you get off of me?" I asked realizing the position we were in.

"How about no." He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Any clue as to why we never talk now?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"Is it the same reason you flirt with every guy except me?" he asked returning my grin.

"You noticed huh?" I replied not backing down.

"Who wouldn't notice if they wanted to see that fire?" He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. "Go on say it." He whispered as he pulled on my earlobe with his teeth causing me to moan.

"No... I refuse." I replied trying to push him away. "Dammit... Ron... Get off!" I yell whispered.

"If you really wanted me off you would've spoken louder." Ron replied. I could feel the smirk on his lips as they moved to my neck.

"Dammit Ron I can't think! It's....its..."

"It's what, love?"

"It's because I've got a crush on you." I whispered.

"Louder. I couldn't quite here you." Ron replied lifting his head to look into my eyes.

"I like you Ron Weasley." I spoke louder than before. Ron leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. His lips felt like silk as they pressed softly against mine. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly gave and began to wrestle back and forth with his tongue. That's when I heard a thud and Ron pull away.

"Ow Hermione that hurt." He yelled rubbing the spot is his head she had hit with a book.

"Serves you right for snogging my cousin!" She replied heatedly. "This is why me and Harry don't leave yall lone together!" She spoke as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the library. I smiled at Ron who smiled back causing me to blush. He held his hands out in a heart sign and I blew him a kiss and winked causing him to blush this time and followed after Hermione.