Morgyn x Draco

Requested by (_Mkjones_)

I woke up startled by the sound of an owl pecking at my window begging for entrance. I glanced over at my clock. '1:30 a.m fantastic' I thought as I grumpily got out of my comfortable bed. Why I ever leave it is quite the mystery to me honestly. I opened the window allowing the bird to perch itself next to my own. I handed it a few pieces of food as I read the letter.

Dear Morgyn,

This is a letter requesting a meeting with your guardian. I have excellent news regarding a new accommodating home for you while your parents are away. Your parents have already agreed upon mentioned arrangement and would like to set up a time for your arrival. Please respond as soon as possible.

Lucius Malfoy

"Great another arrangement with feather eater business." I replied crawling back underneath my warm blankets. Sleep soon followed and I had an odd dream.

I'm in Slytherin common room relaxing. Suddenly Draco comes over and takes a seat next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I snuggle closely to his side and draw hearts on the back of his hand.

"Are you feeling better, love?" He asks sweetly.

"Is it done?" I stop moving waiting to hear the answer I both dreaded but knew had to be done.

"Dumbledore is gone." He whispers quietly, breaking my heart as I hear the pain inside Draco's voice.

"I'm sorry, love. Snape didn't give me a chance. He killed him before I could save him." He replied pulling me closer.

That's when I wake up in a cold sweat. I hear my guardian, Clarissa, banging dishes downstairs cooking breakfast. I struggle waking up while getting ready almost falling asleep while leaning on the walls. I eventually splashed myself with cold water and actually got to work on getting ready. I grabbed the letter off my night stand and headed down the winding staircase to the kitchen.

"Morning Clarissa." I said groggily. Walking up behind the woman and hugging her.

"Morning Darling." She replied patting my cheek as I let her go.

"I got an owl last night requesting a meeting with a Lucius Malfoy." I tell her handing her the letter. She looks down and smiles.

"I see, so they agreed after all. This is wonderful news sweetheart." She tells me giving me a wink and goes back to cooking.

"What have they agreed to?" I ask completely confused.

"Your engaged to Draco Malfoy now sweetheart and you're going to be moving in with them now." Clarissa replied happily.

"Without my consent? Just like that? What if I don't love him or worse the other way around?" I ask a little angry my parents hadn't told me their plans.

"You're both death eaters and the same age it was bound to happen. It was by request of the Dark Lord himself though that you be married off soon. He wants their to be an increase in the pure blood population." She replied placing a dish in front of me.

"That just doesn't seem fair to me." I replied watching Clarissa take out a piece of parchment and write something down on it.

"Where's the owl they sent this with?" She asked me ignoring my previous comment. I walk up the stairs back to my bedroom and fetch the owl. I hold out my arm which it quickly perches itself on. I carried it back down the steps and over to Clarissa who ties the note to its leg and releases it out the kitchen window. "You better pack your things. Your leaving tonight." She said smiling. I looked at her with my mouth wide open in shock.