Harry x Jazmyne

Requested by (lokilover20)

~Harry's POV~

"Going to the woods again tonight?" Ron asked watching me dress warmly to brace the cool night weather.

"Yeah." I replied trying to avoid questions.

"Why do you always go out but never let me go too?" Ron asked causing me to halt my steps.

"Because....." I replied looking away from my best friend and walking out of the dorm room.

I have a very huge secret that not even Hermione has been capable of figuring out yet. I had fallen for a half demon mortal. I never thought that I would even find one let alone fall in love. It's not like I hate them it's just the demon part intimidates me and my instincts tell me to stay away. I think that's why I'm drawn to it even more. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever to seen to be quite honest. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair framed her deep (e/c) eyes. Her skin looked as soft as silk and her smile could brighten up any room. I hadn't told Ron about her to keep her a secret. A half demon was something I hadn't even thought of when Hagrid first told me about being a wizard. The thought of a demon existing to me seemed unheard of and yet here I am going to meet the half demon I had come to care for greatly, Jazmyne.

~Jazmyne's POV~

I had been sitting in the forest waiting for what felt like centuries. What is taking him so long? I asked myself. Had he decided not to come? Had he lost interest in meeting me? I began to think as I searched my memories for any signs of fear or dislike about me from my wizarding crush.

~Flashback~

I had been sitting in the forest alone playing with a few of the animals nearby and petting a red tailed fox when I heard a twig snap not far from me. I hid behind a tree and waited patiently to allow the trespasser to pass and leave. Only then did the figure come into view. It was a boy my age, he was average height, had jet black hair, and the most beautiful bright green eyes.

"Hello? I know someone is there." The boy spoke he brushed his hair back so he could see again and began looking. I noticed the small lightning bolt scar and gasped slightly. I took a step back and accidentally stepped on a twig.

"Damn...." I whispered quietly and stepped slowly out of my hiding place. The Forbidden forest gave me this erie look as I stepped out with a cloud of mist moving with me from the forest floor. I had taken up residence in the forest which was the cause of it being forbidden to anyone from the nearby wizarding school.

"Who are you? I've never seen you at school before?" The boy asked seemingly confused.

"I am Jazmyne. I am no wizard. I am a half demon." I replied holding my head high proudly. The boy looked shocked and scared all at once. I glared at the boy trying to scare him away. I was never much of a people person. I only cared for the animals and creatures of my forest nothing more and nothing less. "The real question is who are you? Do you not realize you are trespassing in my forest?"

"I am Harry Potter. I am trying to find someone that is all." He replied looking slightly intimidated.

"No one knows this forest better than I. Who are you looking for? I will help only to get you out of here as quickly as possible. My patients grows thin with people and company." I replied gliding across the forest floor elegantly towards the boy.

"I am looking for a large black dog. Flea bitten all over. Sickly looking." The boy described. I merely laughed in reply as I realized who he was describing.

"What do you want with the animagus Black?" I asked slight laughter in my voice.

"You know Sirius?!" The boy asked surprised.