Harry x Jolselyn

Requested by (HeydeeMustache)

"Obviously Harry is gonna beat your ass Malfoy!" I shouted at the blonde Slytherin as he walked down the hallway.

"Don't let him get to you Harry. He's just intimidated." Ron said trying to cheer up Harry.

"Yeah! Malfoy is a jerk! Who needs him?" I encouraged smiling at Harry who blushed a bit and looked away.

"Is that blushing I see?" Ron asked teasing his best friend to change the subject.

"No, I'm not." Harry said trying to hide his even redder face.

"Sure looks like it." I joined in.

"I hate you guys." Harry said staring at the ground as we headed to Professor Trelawney's classroom.

"See you guys later!" I said as we entered the room. I took a seat next to my best friend Luna and pulled out the journal I got for my birthday at breakfast by owl.

"Hey Joselyn." Her dreamy voice said as I pulled out a quill and ink.

"Hey guess what?" I asked Luna excitedly.

"THE Harry Potter finally asked you out on a date?" Luna asked teasingly.

"That'll never happen no matter how much I'd like him too. Anyways, I got a journal that you can communicate to the owner of the twin just by writing on a blank page. It disappears from this journal and appears in the other journal." I explained excitedly.

"Can you show me?" Luna asked using a dreamy yet curious voice.

"Sure!" I replied dipping the quill in ink and beginning to write to my mother before I could finish a message was already appearing.

Dear Joselyn,

I'm so sorry I doubted you about Lord Voldemort. He's here. He's going to kill me. I'm hiding in the basement. I'm so sorry for ever doubting you. I didn't want to believe you or Harry. I love you my little flower. I'm sorry I won't be there to meet you at the train anymore or take you home. I love you so much baby. Your father would be proud. It's my time to be with Daddy. I'll miss you little flower. I love you.

Love, Mom.

"Oh my Godric..... Joselyn.. I...." Luna started but couldn't say anything. I wrote frantically on the sheet trying to get a response when another came.

You poor defenseless child. You better be on your toes, little flower, because you're next.

"Don't tell anyone.... I need to go." I spoke quietly as I stood up and ran out of the room bumping into Trelawney as I ran out of the classroom.

~Harry's POV~

"You sure know how to pick 'em Harry." My best friend teased as we took our seats at another table.

"Oi! Shut up Ron! I don't recall being this bad about you and Hermione." I countered.

"That's a different situation Hermione isn't into me. Joselyn makes it obvious she likes you back. What's the delay?" Ron defended.

"What the?" I said as I watched Joselyn get up and run out of the room.

"Bloody Hell! Was she crying?!" Ron asked shocked.

"I'm gonna go find out." I replied asking to use the restroom and hurrying after Joselyn. When I finally caught up, I found her on the ground in the middle of the hall way.

"Joselyn!" I shouted running over to her side. She groaned in response but her eyes were still closed. "I've got you." I spoke softly picking her up in my arms like a princess. I started walking towards the nurse.

~Joselyn's POV~

I was running out of the classroom as fast as I could tears running down my face. I have to tell Dumbledore. He can protect me. I had warned my mother Voldemort was back. I knew Harry wasn't nuts, I believed him. I warned mom knowing he would come after her. My father and mother had fought in the war to stop Voldemort. My father had died in the war at the hands of Lucius Malfoy but the ministry never found him guilty. I was running when I bumped into a tall figure in the middle of the hallway.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." I exclaimed in a nervous wreck.

"Are you Joselyn?" The figure asked in a deep gruff voice.

"Who's asking?" I replied in a smart ass tone. Very few people didn't know who I was at Hogwarts.

"You're gonna regret that." The man replied drawing back his hand which was in a fist and connecting it with my face in a hard blow. "Time for you to die." The man said but stopped as he heard footsteps approaching this way. "You'll be spared this once....little flower." The man said before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

I heard Harry say my name before finally passing out.

~In the nurse wing~

"What made her run out of the room like that?" I heard a female voice ask.

"Voldemort, h-he killed her mom....." I heard a girl near to tears answer. "I-if I had known they would come this quick I-I w-would've stopped her." The girl continued. I then recognized the girl to be Luna her voice wasn't so dreamy now. She sounded shooken up and scared.

"It's ok Luna it's not your fault." I heard a voice that sounded like Neville say to Luna trying to comfort her.

"Harry are you alright?" I heard Ron's voice ask.

"Y-yeah why wouldn't I be?" Harry's voice sounded a bit shaken up also. I realized that someone was holding my hand and squeezed gently as I sat up.

"Joselyn!" I heard Luna cry as she nearly tackled me. I looked over to find that I was holding Harry's hand. He quickly blushed and pulled his hand away causing me to smile a bit. Then I remembered what had happened and my smile quickly faded.

"Oh....my...God....That wasn't a dream was it Luna?" I asked hoping she'd say it never happened.

"I'm afraid not..... I'm so sorry Joselyn." Luna said pulling me into a hug. I turned to look at Harry a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Harry....he killed my mom.....Voldemort....h-he....." I began crying and Harry reached for my hand again.

"Can you guys give us a moment?" Harry asked everyone. Everyone eventually left Luna being the hardest to convince. Once everyone had left the room Harry pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Joselyn." He said pulling away but not letting go of my hand.

"Harry.... one of the death eaters...t-they tried to kill me....i-if you hadn't come I-i w-would've been......" I couldn't finish.

"I would follow you anywhere. I am never leaving you. He has chosen the worse person to harm because I will get my revenge. He deserves to die. You shouldn't have been made to suffer. I should've killed him." Harry said showing the guilt he felt in his eyes.

"This is not your fault. If you had killed him without a second thought what's to say you aren't exactly like him." I replied reaching one my hands up to touch his cheek.

"Joselyn...."

"It's not your fault you have suffered at his hand. You are not him...... I wouldn't love you if you were like him." I replied looking away as another tear rolled down my cheek.

"You love me?" Harry asked.

"Y-yeah..." I said realizing this was the worst time to tell him. Before I could apologize he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. He reached his hand around underneath my head causing me to wince and pull away.

"Sorry..." Harry said chuckling a bit.

"You're evil." I accused smiling.

"And you're a smart ass." He countered giving me a breath taking smile. "I love you Joselyn."

"I love you too."

A/N! So uh ever had your entire story delete itself? Well this one did and I had to completely rewrite it. *whew* It was exhausting but It came out better than it would've. Plus, it always makes an interesting day when you have to rewrite a story. Anyways love ya'll!