Evangline x Harry pt.2

After that incident I was sent to St. Mungo's hospital. I had been experimented on and everything. I had almost given up hope on being cured of this madness when one day the doctor came in.

"We have finally found your cure!" The doctor exclaimed excitedly. I just nodded my head in response struggling to hold back the madness flooding my mind. A few men walk in and strapped me down to the table. I wanted to fight against the, but forced my self to comply. I had this stupid grin on my face of a madman. Maybe I truly was mad inside, but I was a different kind of mad. I had been forced to leave without saying goodbye to Harry or Sirius and felt as if I had part of me tore out. My boyfriend would surely hate me if I were to ever return to Hogwarts. I had told Dumbledore to promise not to say anything to him so that if I did stay a mad man and they never discovered a cure then maybe he would find somebody new to fall in love with. I hated honestly hated the idea of leaving him but I didn't want him to feel alone and like I was something pitiful. I wanted him to remember me for who I was not the person I would become. Once the men had finished strapping me down a smile appeared on my lips. I had wanted it to be a small smile but the curse caused it to look like a mad and derranged smile I felt lightning bolts shoot through me causing me to scream in pain. I felt something begin to tear apart my body and separate itself from me. I heard the doctor shout "Stop!" and I slowly opened my eyes. The pain was gone and I no longer felt the madness that loomed inside me. "Can you speak to me normally now?" The doctor asked hope looming in his eyes.

"I-I think it's gone." I replied feeling the tears well up in my eyes as I spoke my first normal sentence in weeks.

"You can go back to Hogwarts now! Lucky you it's only been 2 months. So you haven't missed much!" THe doctor exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"Yeah..." I replied slightly depressed. How was Harry going to act? Would he be mad? Would he hate me? I'm the worst girl friend ever! Could he have found someone else by now? I continued asking myself questions and soon realized I was being led outside towards a waiting room. I found Dumbledore sitting there waiting on me to come out he noticed me and quickly stood walking over and hugging me. Dumbledore had always had a soft spot for me and since fourth year when I met Harry and started dating him.

"How has the school been?!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Harry has been in a depressed state since you left. He has come to me often for comfort. He doesn't hate you Evangline." Dumbledore replied knowing exactly what I really wanted to know.

"Has he found someone else?" I asked the question I knew could possibly hurt the most.

"No my child. He has been waiting for you." Dumbledore replied with a kind smile. "Let's get you back to school shall we?" Dumbledore held out his arm for you to grab and quickly disapparated into his office.

"I'm back!" I shouted running around his office talking more to myself than Dumbledore.

"The password is still the same so you can head back to your chambers if you'd like. I'll send word ahead to Harry if you would prefer to meet him somewhere." Dumbledore replied taking a seat at his desk smiling kindly up at you.

"Tell him and Sirius I will meet them at the Willow." I replied taking off towards the Whomping Willow. I ran towards the tree as fast as I could and slid so that the branches would miss me and touched the root that froze them still. I sat in the damp little cave leading to the shack waiting for the two to arrive. Sirius arrived first in animagus form.

"Evangline!" He shouted running up to you and hugging you so tightly you could hardly breath.

"Sirius!" You breathed out hugging him just as tightly in return.

"Where have you been?" Sirius asked. I was about to answer when I saw Harry walk into the cave. I quickly ripped away from Sirius and ran towards Harry.

"I'm so sorry I left you without a word!" I shouted feeling tears well up in my eyes as I nearly tackled him with a hug.

"Is that really you? T-This isn't a dream right?" Harry asked shaking as a tear began to roll down his face.

"I'm really here Harry." I replied pulling back and brushing his bangs to the side. "I've missed you." I replied smiling.

"I've missed you too!" He exclaimed crashing his lips against yours. His lips moved softly against yours. Before the kiss could become heated Sirius interrupted with an awkward cough causing us to split apart.

"You didn't answer my question Evangline. Where were you?" Sirius asked in a serious tone (Pun unintended).

"Remember when Lucius cursed me but it never did anything?" I asked looking Sirius dead in the eye.

"Yeah what about it?" Sirius asked settling himself against the wall comfortably.

"It was a maddening curse. It slow makes a person go mad and I had been sent to St. Mungo's. They had only just discovered a cure for it." I replied remembering the dreadful days waiting with the thoughts that ran wildly through my head constantly giving me headaches.

"What was the cure?" Harry asked taking a seat and pulling me down with him.

"Electrocution." I replied remembering the sensation that ran through me as the cursed parted from my body.

"You could've been killed!" Harry shouted a tear rolling down his face.

"I could've been killed during that attack in the Department of mysteries but I wasn't now was I?" I retaliated.

"That was different Evangline." Sirius replied sadness in his eyes.

"Look it was either I suffer or I be experimented on to find a cure." I replied moving away from Harry and walking out of the cave towards the shack. I heard Sirius mutter something to Harry as I walked closer to the shack and heard a single pair of footsteps chase after me. I continued walking until I reached the door that entered the shack. The footsteps stopped right behind me and I felt their hot breath on my shoulder.

"You just going to leave me to my thoughts after all the time I've suffered without you?" Harry's voice spoke causing me to shiver.

"Harry, I didn't want you to suffer if I had known they would've cured me within two months I would've told you where I was going." I replied not moving to touch the door handle.

"Those two months made me realized something Evangline." He stated grabbing my shoulder and turning me around to face him.

"I love you Evangline." He stated moving closer so my back was pressed against the door.

"I-I love you too, Harry." I replied feeling pinned against the door. His lips slowly moved down to meet mine and we just stood there Harry's hands on my hips and mine resting on his shoulders as we kissed slowly and sweetly unlike before. His lips moved carefully across mine as if this was a dream he never wanted to wake up from. I felt his tongue lick my lower lip and granted him entrance. We explored each other's mouth's loving the feel of being together once again. WE parted slowly breathing heavily as we stared in to each others eyes.

"I will love you forever. Don't forget that." Harry spoke kissing my forehead softly before pulling me against his chest.

"Same here." I whispered relishing the feel of once again being together.