Draco Malfoy x Ceejay Potter

Requested by (SlytherinsBaron)

I had just gotten on the train headed towards Hogwarts when I spotted Draco my long time crush.

"Later try hard." I spoke to my brother menacingly before taking off towards Draco.

"Hello Draco." I spoke walking into the compartment on the train.

"Hello my Slytherin Queen." Draco spoke mocking the nickname the Slytherins had given me.

"Any word from Voldemort?" I asked taking a seat across from him.

"Father has told me that Voldemort wants you to join his army as a death eater like me." Draco replied propping his feet up next to wear I was sitting and reclined back.

"Did you bring me another book?!" I asked excitedly noticing the book in his lap.

"Yeah here. I was planning on giving it to you later but you're already here so take it." He replied handing me the book of unforgiveable curses.

"Yay!" I exclaimed pulling it open studying the different curses inside. "Did your father get this while working in the ministry again?" I askeed flipping through the pages.

"Yeah. He said me and you should read up on them but considering you've learned and perfected nearly all of them that mainly just applies to me." Draco replied gaving me a know-it-all look.

"You're just jealous." I replied sticking my tongue out at him watching his face redden in anger.

"I am not!" He retorted rather childish-like if you ask me.

"Fine, fine have it your way Malfoy." I replied watching him become even angrier with how I said his last name. I had said it exactly like how I had heard my brother and used it on Malfoy to tease him occasionally.

"Ceejay." Draco's voice sounded almost menacingly.

"Come on Draco I'm just teasing. You know I only do it out of-...... um.....what was I saying again?" I faked innocence trying to hide the fact I couldn't come up with any other word than love.

"I know you are not as stupid as Crabbe or Goyle so I am not going to let that slide." Draco replied smirking knowing I still didn't have a cover. Suddenly the two idiots walked into the room holding armfuls of food.

"You gonna share that?" I inquired reaching for a piece from Crabbe.

"Hands off Potter!" Crabbe shouted slapping my hand away. I felt the anger in me rise.

"Don't ever call me Potter again." I threatened pulling out my wand. Crabbe took off away from our compartment causing Draco to demand Goyle go after him. "Why do we surround ourselves with idiots still when we have these?" I asked pointing to the book of unforgiveables.

"I honestly don't know. Afterall I really just need you to be intimidating." Draco replied trying to get me angry.

"Why do you want to make me angry when I'm the only smart friend you have?" I retaliate.

"Touché." Draco replied getting up to sit next to me instead of across from me.

"Not like the view enough from over there?" I asked teasingly.

"Not of the spells, no." Draco replied smirking causing me to elbow his ribs.

"Here. you look through it while I go change." I replied placing the book on his lap. Right before I stepped out of the compartment Draco grabbed my wrist pulling me into his lap. i had turned my head to look at him when I felt something soft but cold brush against my lips. I jerked away to look at Draco.

"I-I... what just happened?" I asked completely confused by his actions.

"I kissed you. Care for a reminder?" Before I could respond I felt his cold lips press against my own. they began to move fluidly across my lips and I felt his tongue force it's way into my mouth. We broke away for a few moments to rest before speaking.

"Why kiss me if you don't love me?" I asked still completely confused.

"Who says I don't?" Draco replied pecking me on the lips.

"Then say it......Malfoy." I replied saying his last name in a sing song voice.

"I love you, Potter." He replied teasingly.

"I love you too you selfish git." I replied pulling him by his hair for another passionate kiss.