Lexy Luna x Fred Weasley

Requested by (lexy1324)

"Gotcha Weasleys!" I shouted laughing as I watched the bucket of water balloons fall on Fred and George's heads.

"Lexy!" I heard Fred shout as I took off running.

"I prank Fred, I pranked Fred~" I began saying in a sing song voice as I ran through the halls. "Come on Fred keep up!" I shouted noticing he was falling far behind before he finally stopped gasping for air. "Out of breath are we?" I teased the Gryffindor beater. "Aren't you supposed to be an athlete!"

"Lexy *pant* *pant* I'm going to kill you!" Fred shouted before taking all of his energy in one short burst and ran at me as fast as he could catching me by surprise causing me to trip and fall. "Gotcha!" Fred shouted triumphantly before tickling me for revenge.

"Get off me Fred. Where's George?" I asked laughing and trying to push Fred off of me.

"Who cares I'm not moving until I think you've had enough." Fred replied watching me laugh nonstop from his tickling.

"Fred! Please! Stop!" I got out inbetween laughs.

"Ok, I think you've had enough." Fred said as he stopped tickling me.

"Come on now my face is red! Freckles and a red face don't go well on me!" I shouted glaring at Fred. That's when we heard a bell signaling class had started. "I blame you." I said angrily still glaring at him.

"Hey! Lighten up. I just earned you a whole day with me and no classes." Fred replied smirking causing my face to remain red.

"I hate you." I replied shoving him off and standing up. "Where do we start?" I asked glaring at Fred. Only then did I realize that I was sopping wet because of Fred.

"I think we ought to change first." Fred replied laughing as I looked down at my clothes. "Meet me outside of Hogwarts in an hour." Fred shouted as he ran towards the Gryffindor tower.

"This better be worth it." I spoke quietly to myself walking towards the Slytherin common room in the dungeons. I entered the common room and found Draco sitting in there. "Hey Malfoy." I greeted walking towards the girls dorm.

""Oi! Luna! Come here a moment." Draco demanded turning to look at me.

"Do I look like your slave Malfoy?" I replied not stopping my movements up the steps. I entered my dorm room and gathered some clothes out of my trunk. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower and pulled on my faded blue jeans, dark grey sweater, and my ugg boots. I dried my blonde hair and brushed my teeth. I put on some makeup but made sure it looked natural and tucked my wand in my boot. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume on and began walking towards the common room. I felt eyes on me as soon as I exited the common room. I looked around but found no one. I kept walking and eventually ended up outside of the castle. I spotted Fred and was about to call his name when I felt a hand wrap around covering my mouth. I tried to scream but couldn't get one out.

"Easy, Lexy. It's me." I heard George whisper in my ear.

"George! What are you doing?" I loudly whispered in anger.

"I'm being a protective brother. Don't go over there unless you like him." I heard George speak with threat in his voice before walking away leaving me alone. 'Great! Now I've got one brother threatening me, the other tickling me, and a feeling I'm still being watched. Can this day get any better?' I thought to myself.

"Lexy! You're late!" Fred shouted running over to where I was standing. 'Nice timing. You just so happen to notice me after your brother scares me.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Fred." I replied smiling at him.

"Good to see you are no longer angry." Fred replied before grabbing my wrist and dragging me off towards the Three Broomsticks.

"No children aloud!" The shrunken heads shouted as we walked in. We ignored the heads and continued walking in Fred dragged me over to a corner booth and we slid in.

"What would you two like?" A waitress asked as she arrived.

"Well first I'd like if you'd tell those shrunken heads that students are allowed to eat and drink non alcoholic drinks here and second I would like 2 butterbeers and fries." I told the woman ordering for me and Fred. She scribbled it down and walked back towards the kitchen.

"I could've ordered for myself." Fred replied grumpily. I bumped him in the shoulder and smiled.

"Come on, Fred. You invited me just take a break." I replied smiling.

"You're an odd one Lexy." Fred replied smiling before draping his arm over my shoulders.

"Why thank you Freddie." I replied laughing at the nickname.

"So what do you want to do?" Fred asked looking around the place avoiding eye contact with me.

"I would tell you if you would look me in the eye." I replied smirking causing him to look at me and blush. 'Maybe I can come to love him.' I thought watching him turn a bright shade of red.

"Well?" He asked waiting for my answer.

"I don't really know." I replied shrugging causing Fred to glare at me teasingly.

"You are evil." He replied with laughter in his voice.

"But, I'm awesome!" I replied smiling.

"Whatever." Fred replied smirking as we ate the food that had arrived. Once we finished we walked out of the Three Broomsticks and headed off towards the woods.

"Sooo.... where are we going?" I asked walking alongside Fred.

"I was thinking about going towards the willow." Fred replied walking a little quicker.

"You're not gonna try and get me killed by the tree are you?" I asked jokingly.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked stopping to look at me.

"Well, I am Slytherin and a Mudblood." I replied shrugging. "You are the total opposite of me."

"Haven't you ever heard opposites atract?" He replied looking directly into my dark green eyes.

"Yeah, but I thought only people with confidence issues believed those sort of things." I replied not noticing the hurt look on Fred's face.

"Oh...." Fred replied turning away and walking away again.

"I didn't mean you Fred." I replied grabbing a hold of his wrist. Before I could continue he pulled me close and kissed me full on the lips. The feeling of butterflies danced in my stomach as I realized Fred had kissed me. I felt myself kissing back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling our bodies closer together.

"Wow...." I spoke quietly once we broke apart.

"Still think insecure people believe in that kind of stuff." Fred replied smirking kissing me on the nose.

"You know," I paused faking a thinking look. "I think I still believe." I replied smirking earning myself another passionate kiss. "Ok, ok, I give in." I replied hugging him tightly.

"I love you Lexy." Fred spoke kissing the top of my head. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I think I can live with that choice Fred. I love you too." I replied kissing him on the cheek as we both smiled happily at each other.