Chloe Hughes x Fred Weasley

Requested by (SPChristopheGoth)

"Hey Chloe! Want to go to the three broomsticks with me. We can think about less of our problems there." Draco tried to persuade me to leave the Slytherin dorms. I had been refusing all week because I had been feeling worse than normal lately because my aunt died. She had always been kind to me and was never completely for Voldemort's cause. She always said we would lose in the end. This year the ministry is in all disarray. The prime minister has stepped down from his position. The Dark Lord has returned and has finally been accepted by the ministry. father is a death eater and of course supports the Lord Voldemort, my mother is of course sided with my father. I on the other hand may be a slytherin and love my parents , but I am not in full swing support of the Dark Lord. Sure, even one of my best friends is a death eater, but I don't want to be one. Slytherin is my home and peaceful place when things get hectic I can always prank some kids with the Weasleys or Draco.

"Nah, I'll pass." I replied walking off towards the library, my second home. Sure I'm Slytherin but I like to go to the library. No harm, right?

"Come on Chloe you need to get out of Hogwarts! Get some sun in you! You're looking like a vampire." Draco pushed trying to get me to agree.

"I said no Draco!" I finally snapped before walking away. I love Draco but nothing more than as a friend. He has been there through the thick and thin but never have I felt the joy I feel with the twins around him. Just as soon as I got Draco to leave me be and bother some 1st year, I'm met up with the trouble makers.

"Hello, Chloe." George speaks first.

"Hello, George....Fred." I replied trying to anger my crush with the pause.

"Oi! What's with how you said my name?" Fred reacted exactly like I planned.

"Oh nothing. Just saying your name." I replied nonchalantly trying to play it off as innocent.

"Now we all know you are not as innocent as you play off, Chloe." George continued. I grinned mischievously and took off running the opposite direction of the twins.

"You know you can't out run us!" Fred yelled. I looked over my shoulder to see a laughing George off in the distance and a furious Fred chasing after me.

"Looks like I only need to out run you!" I replied speeding up.

"Your gonna pay for that!" I heard Fred yell to George causing me and George to laugh. I continued running but couldn't stop Fred from catching up. Finally, Fred caught up. Fred tackled me to the ground just outside of Hogwarts near Hagrid's old place. Fred was on top of me and had one knee in between my legs and his hands right above my shoulders holding himself up off of me. We both blushed when we realized the position we were in. We stayed there for a few minutes looking into each others eyes. Trying to find some resemblance to dislike of the situation. We found none in each others eyes. Fred slowly began to lean in as I wrapped my hands around his neck right before his lips would touch mine a voice interrupted.

"At least someone got you outside." Draco interrupted smirking.

"Draco!" I yelled making Fred flinch from the loud shout in his ear.

"I wish you hadn't chosen a Weasley though. Would've been much better off if you dated a Slytherin Pureblood, with your lineage." Draco sneered as he walked away. Fred looked at me confused and I just shrugged my shoulders before yanking his head down so our lips met flush against each other. His lips were as soft as cotton and they moved so fluidly against my own. I felt something rough scrape against my bottom lip. Fred then nipped playfully on my lip causing me to gasp. He took this opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue causing me to moan. He then pulled away.

"I love you, Chloe." Fred whispered against my lips.

"I love you too, Fred" I whispered back and pecked him on the lips.