Lexy Luna x Draco Malfoy

Requested by (lexy1324)

I had been sitting outside underneath a tree in the Forbidden forest for over an hour reading. The forbidden forest may have been creeping at one point to me but now it's become my second home at Hogwarts. I would come out here to escape the Slytherins occasionally to find peace and tranquility instead of the fake nice and happiness that dwells often inside the Slytherin common room. Draco Malfoy would occasionally join me on the days Potter had gotten to him.

"I see you are already out here." I hear the blonde Slytherin speak as he takes a seat down next to me.

"Yeah. Not feeling well lately." I replied leaning my head back against the tree closing my book.

"Why is that?" Draco asks sitting with his right arm propped up on one knee.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I replied smirking at myself. Draco was one of the few people I was relaxed around. I didn't care much to ask myself why. I just let myself go when I felt the need to around people never caring how they would feel about it.

"That was rude." Draco replied laughing a bit after noticing my smirk.

"I'm a Slytherin captain obvious." I reply laughing a bit.

"True." Draco replied sighing and leaning back against the tree.

"Potter?" I ask wondering what could possibly bother Draco so much.

"No, Pansy." Draco replied causing me to feel slight anger at the name of his girlfriend.

"Care to explain?" I asked sitting up off the tree and wrapping my arms around my knees and resting my chin on my knees.

"We split." Draco replied sounding sad but barely.

"Ah." I replied nodding my head still not looking at him. "Is that it?"

"Mostly." He replies.

"Well who broke it off?" I ask turning my head towards him.

"I did." He replies shutting his eyes and leaning back against the tree.

"Well then why the long face? You had to have had a reason right?" I asked reaching over to place a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not like I'm sad or mad at myself for it. I just think my reason was a hopeless one." Draco replied opening his beautiful grey eyes and looking into my green ones.

"What's this hopeless reason?" I ask looking away from him towards the rest of the forest again.

"I-I can't tell you." Draco replied sighing.

"Hey! That's unfair. I act like this around you, no fakeness, no lies, nothing like a Slytherin and this is how you repay me." I replied with fake shock in my voice.

"Yeah, totally no fakeness." Draco replied in a sarcastic voice.

"Just tell me Draco." I replied looking back towards him, my strawberry blonde hair falling in front of my eye. Draco reached over and pushed the hair back behind my ear.

"I-I uhhh...... Ihaveacrushonsomeoneelse." Draco rushed out to quickly for me to understand.

"What?" I asked trying to piece together words that I caught him saying.

"I have a crush on someone else." Draco replied turning a bright red causing mine to turn red from laughing.

"Nice jo-" I looked over and noticed the look on his face and found him looking away from me trying to hide his huge blush that reached the tops of his ears. "You weren't kidding." I said stopping my laughter. "Who?" I asked excitedly.

"I can't tell you." Draco responded still blushing like mad but turning his face so he was looking forward.

"Don't start that again. We already went over this." I replied leaning over and bumping his shoulder with my own.

"If you tell a single word to anyone. I'll kill you." Draco replied looking me dead in the eye.

"*Gulp* Ok." I replied nervously.

"Well she's a muggle born. She knows me pretty well. She's not afraid of being herself around me. She loves to pull pranks on her own house and she is the most beautiful person I have ever met." Draco replied still a bright shade of red looking me in the eyes. "She's also sitting right next to me." Draco ended reaching over to grab my chin and pull me so he could kiss me full on the lips. I stiffened in shock at what was happening but then began to kiss back. We broke apart panting and we looked into each others eyes.

"Is that person me?" I asked smiling back at him.

"I can't resist a blonde with freckles." Draco replied laughing before pecking me on the lips again and pulling me into his lap to hug me from behind. "I love you Lexy."

"Your lucky because I think this freckle faced blonde beauty loves you too." I replied going off of the feelings that were racing through my mind. I felt Draco relax and place his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know how father is going to react but I don't care anymore. So long as you return my love there is nothing that can stop us." Draco replied hugging me tighter.

"I will love you until the end of my life." I replied speaking from the heart.