Forgiven (OoO)

Requested by Monokumafan226

Bryan's POV:

Things have been horrible as of late. Mario still hasn't forgiven me for everything I've done, and frankly I don't hold that against him. What's horrible is that he goes out of his way too make my life a living hell. He still hates me after what I did to Kayla and he won't let me near her at all. He would zap me when ever he walks past me. He would berate me when ever I found myself alone with him. But despite all this, I still tried to be kind to him and when that didn't work I just tried to avoid him completely.

At least his daughter thinks I'm okay. Me being a child of Aphrodite, I have a way with animals and plants, and somehow she adores me. Even if Mario told her to stay away from, that I was a monster like the ones outside the camp, she would still smile and say hi to me wherever I walk past. She would sometimes sneak away and come over to my cabin, which wasn't hard considering my cabin was literally only 5-6 feet away, and we would play. I always try to get her to go back home but she insists on staying and hanging out with me. I somehow though always manage to get her home an hour before Mario reappears and she's smart enough to act like she did nothing all day. I'm just scared that one day he'll barge into my cabin while Daisy is over and go nuts thinking that I was trying to hurt her.

Today was an average day off the regular getting ignored or bullied by people and Jakey being my only comfort. I was flying towards the garden to relax but when I was about to land I saw Mario riding Jeffery with Daisy sitting in front of him, so I fly on top of one of the guardian statues and decide to wait for him to leave. I can see how mouth moving but I can barely tell what he's saying.

"You ready to go for a fly today Daisy?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Let's hope it doesn't turn out like last time, or else Kay may never let you out of her sight again, heh." He's a good father figure to Daisy, I know that much, so I don't understand what he meant by that because I know he wouldn't let that happen. Suddenly there was a rumble, a loud one.

I look out into the distance and I see something huge coming towards the camp. Mario sees it to and takes a few steps forward on Jeffery before it finally comes into view. It was not one, not two, not even three cyclops. It was a whole group of them, 7 of them at least. And they were approaching fast. Mario raced Daisy home and once he was out of sight, I took off to find Kay. I dropped in front of her when she was on her way to the stables.

"Gah, Bryan! Don't do that I nearly cut your head off!" Kay shouted annoyed.

"Sorry Kay but it's an emergency, there is a big group of cyclops coming to camp right now!" I tell her extremely fast.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down. What do you mean there coming? Like right this second, or do we have an hour or so... Or are you lying to me about this just to cause panic, hm?" She glares at me suspicious.

"N-no I'm not lying I saw them just outsi-" I didn't even finish my sentence when there was a few loud rumbles. We look towards the entrance and hear a roar. She immediately flies towards it and I quickly follow. Before we even land at the garden we see other demigods rushing to the entrance to defend against the cyclops. Mario's in the middle of the fray with Xylo doing their best to take down these monsters but half the group end up focused on them as the rest of the camp was taking care of the rest. Kay immediately went to help her friends while I did the best I could to help the others.

We mostly finished off our group of cyclops and I would occasionally look to the trio to see if they were okay. They struggled but from the looks of it they fought perfectly together, always having each other's backs. But then the worst happened. One of the 3 remaining cyclops knocked Xylo a dozen or more feet into the air before leaving him to lay unconscious on the ground. Kay tries to get to but gets blocked by two cyclops, leaving Mario by himself, and I can tell he was really struggling with this one. I rushed over to help when he was getting pushed back by the cyclops which had a giant pillar. He fell to the ground as I flew closer and the only thing I could do before he got crushed by the pillar was to try to block it. So I did.

I screamed as the pillar made contact before the air was knocked out of my lungs completely. Then I was crushed between the ground and the pillar. And it kept crushing me further down into the sand. I couldn't breathe and I was struggling to push the pillar off me as I was starting to blackout from the pain. Then I couldn't feel anything before I heard a loud boom, I closed my eyes and I thought it was over. Then I felt all the wait getting lifted off me and I could here people calling my name. I open my eyes and see the faces of Mario and Kay. They seemed shocked and slightly concerned, but Mario was mostly shocked.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because I don't hate you Mario. I just wanted for things to go back to normal." I coughed roughly which really hurt my chest and sides. I start to feel this sense of calm come over me. I know I have very serious injuries that could possibly kill me but I think I'll just rest first.

"Bryan, no, stay awake. You're going to get help." He starts looking around frantically while tearing up and I try to stay awake, but deep down, I think it's my time. Can't feel a thing from the outside and there's no way I'll be recovering from these injuries, if not it would take a lifetime to do so.

"Mario," he looks down at me and realizes what's happening. "I just want you to know, I forgive you. You- you may have done hurtful things to- to me, but I don't hate you for it. I.. forgive you." I managed to cough out and I finally let myself go. He's trying to shake me awake, but by the time I faintly hear other voices I know I'm already gone.

The last thing I'm able to hear before I see Thanatos's face is a tearful, "I'm sorry Bryan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long! School's a bitch and I've also been low on motivation. I still have a looong line up of stores that were requested so stay tuned for those, all of them are halfway done anyways. Hope you enjoyed and that you've had a lovely day/night, bye!