She Needs Sleep... Badly Part 2 (OoO)

Requested by MiFallen

Brandeen's POV:

The camp was holding a truth or dare event and with Daveed insisting that I go because I'm apparently "antisocial" some way or another I ended up going. It was taking place at the stage in front of the rec room and when I got there there were some people already there. Of course Mr. Xylo had to be there as well as Kaykrae the snake lady. Then there was Relena, Jakey, Mario, Daveed, Bri, Austin, Micheal, Ritchie, Mitch, and even Brick was here. Let's just say, I wasn't exactly comfortable with the amount of people that came to this event.

It went on for a few hours into the night that included tea being spilt, secrets revealed, stupid things getting filmed, and confessions made. I always took dare and as of this moment, I had a crown on my head, a fish tail on my behind, and a pair sunglasses. And to be honest, I was rocking this look. There was also a video of me doing the chicken dance in existence now. Then it was my turn again.

"Brandeen, truth or dare?" Daveed asked me half drunk on tomb juice.

"You know what, I think I'll take a truth this time." I replied from my seat on the edge of the stage.

"Has there ever been a time when you were nice to someone? Ifso factso, what did you do?" Daveed asked accusingly. I have no idea what "ifso factso" meant but I'll answer the question anyways. I took me a moment to think but then I remembered the time where I helped Re to her tower before she passed out somewhere.

"Okay so there was this time when I went to Relena's home and I wanted to ask her for a potion or two. When she arrived back home she was so exhausted that she was basically sleep walking. So I got her inside and well the favor was returned." Everyone was silent for a moment in confusion, even Austin, except Re since she was apart of this story. I stared back at them all until Daveed started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked him.

"AH, you really think I'm going to believe that YOU did something nice for miss Baconface over here!" He continued to laugh his heart out. Everyone else was also wondering aloud the possibility while she lightly glared at him.

"Oh, but I assure you it's true and Re can vouch for me. And at least I find her company much more pleasant than yours at least." I reassure him with the blunt truth. He scoffed in offense and still didn't believe me.

"He's lying right? He totally just dragged you by the horns into this, didn't he?" He did his classic cough and murmur at the end as he got in her face like he casually does. She looked like she was a bit uncomfortable and aggravated, and I just took this as an opportunity to try out a new spell I learned. I summoned a tiny flame to my fingertip and I flicked it in his direction. Now unfortunately gravity has to exist in this world, so instead of hitting him in the face like I intended to, it hit his hip, which I guess is good enough. And, in this beautifully aligned moment, at the same time Re head-butted Daveed to show him the consequences of angering a satyr. So now he was stumbling around the fire dizzy and in pain, which in turn caused everyone to laugh at him, even Brick found it comical. Then again what did I expect from the son of Hades. 

"Oh I see how it is, one incident all of a sudden you two are thick as thieves! Oh don't worry about me everyone, I'll be just fine!" He then stormed off towards the bathroom. Everyone's laughing died down and there was a bit of chatting.

"So wait, you were serious about that answer right?" Jakey asked me.

"Why yes indeed." I answered as calm as a clam. I don't blame people for being skeptical about it.

"I don't even remember half of that day, but it's true though." Re vouched for me.

"Now Kaykrae, truth or dare?" I asked the question since I nearly forgot it was my turn.

"Uhh, truth."

"Hrmmm... Have you ever eaten a rat before? I only ask this because, well, you're part snake and well, curiosity killed the cat."

"No I haven't-"

"Wait, I thought that you did..." Xylo seemed confused for some reason.

"Oh boy, guess it's storytime!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this and sorry to keep y'all waiting. Motivation: low. Laziness: high. Though I've come up with an idea to make up for it. Watch out for my incorrect quotes book. Anyways, have a great day/night/probably 1 am, bye!