Moody Mom (FTO)

Requested by MaryPickard7

Jakey's POV:

I was frantically searching something to cook that wasn't cookies or sweets. I hear another yell come from the other room.

"JAKEY!! COME BACK I NEED YOU!"

I tiredly rush back to the bedroom with no food and cautiously asked my lover, "Y-yes Bryan?"

"Nevermind the food, I wasn't really that hungry. I'm just craving cuddles." He reaches out for me from his spot on the bed. I sigh in relief, not bothering to mention the fact that he basically begged me for food 10 minutes ago. I get in the bed next to him and he immediately latches on to me.

For the past few months, this has been Bryan's mood most days of the week. And I've been perfectly fine with it. Is it a little exhausting? Yes, very. But it'll all be worth it once the baby comes. We still don't know the gender, but we will soon, later this week actually.

I know this is hard on him too, so I'm doing my best to make sure he's comfortable.

Anyways, we cuddle for a little while before I hear Bryan wheeze a laugh.

"Jakey... Okay I know what I said a bit ago but... can you get me a brownie?" He asked between giggles.

I couldn't help but giggle with him. "S-sure babe, I think we still have some in the fridge." I get up and go to leave the room, when Bryan calls me back again.

"Hey Jakey?" I look back at. "Thank you for being here with me." He smiled that sweet smile I fell in love with.

"It's my pleasure." I smile back, then I leave to get the brownies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short, it's hard to come up with stuff like this! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this long awaited request and have a good day/night, bye!