Feelings

As the sun rose above the hills of Atlanta, Georgia. Finn Wolfhard was woke up by his older brother nick "Dip shit, get up! Table reads today" he yelled, Finn groaned "tell the duffer's I'm sick." He yawned "yeah, no" nick pulled him out of bed and dragged him to the car.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Millie was happily sitting in the back seat of her sisters car driving to the set while texting the group chat

Millies phone

Me: Hey guys can't wait to see you!
Schnipper: Can't wait to see you to mills.
Finnie: it's so early
Caleb: FINN!!!! Omg it's 12:00PM!
Gaten: Finns schedule is fucked Caleb haven't we agreed on that?
Me: Gaten! Language!
Gaten: so Finns allowed to swear but we're not?
Caleb: First Finns growing up to be a sailor with his language.
Schnipper: And lets not forget that she's only defending Finn cause he's her boyfriend.
Sadie: lol.
Finnie: shut up dude!
Me: shut up Noah.

Millie said that on the outside but what Noah said she wanted to be true one the inside. When they arrived at the set Caleb,Sadie,Noah and Gaten were already there. "Millay!" Noah shouted before giving her a big hug. Then everyone joined in, "is Finn here?" Millie asked "no, but he should be here soon so you guys can start making out" Gaten said while mocking her. Millie sarcastically laughed before Sadie yelled "FINLARD!" Millie turned around faster then ever to see no Finn, when she turned back around Gaten,Caleb,Sadie and Noah were dying of laughter Millie rolled her eyes and went inside.

With Finn

"How long till we get there?" Finn asked. "Not to long, you excited to see your girlfriend? What was her name. El?" Nick teased. "On camera name yes, real name is Millie you asshat. And she's not my girlfriend." Finn explained. Nick chuckled, when they pulled up to the set Finn jumped out of the car and ran inside only to be greeted by Caleb and gaten. "Where's Millie?" He asked, "why so worried finnlard?" Caleb joked "he's turning into mike I'm telling you!" Gaten laughed, Finn brushed them off and ran to one of the sets to see Millie already filming with Noah and Winona.
"Must of read the scripts already" He thought, he waited in a corner until he herd Shawn yell "CUT! Millie amazing as always and Noah you did great. Winona I am speechless" Shawn smiled

When Millie saw Finn she ran over to him and hugged him very tight and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Hi finnie. I missed you, but your late. We already had the table read, you'll just have to learn your lines on the spot" she giggled "isn't that what I'm best at?" He laughed along, until he saw everyone else laughing across the room. He got mad and whispered to Millie "hey you know that code language we made up last year? To stop them from shipping fillie?" Finn asked, "yeah" Millie said "well 10 o'clock south, giggle snort." He said, then they both flipped them off. Finn hadn't experienced this feeling with any girl before besides Millie. It was a special feeling. He liked it.