The unscripted kiss

"Mike, you lied! Again!" Millie screamed "El I had no choice! Absolutely no choice!" Finn screamed back "why? Why did you have no choice?" Millie was in full eleven mode as she felt tears creep into her eyes "I didn't want to hurt you" "the pain of being lied to is worse then knowing what you know!" Millie cried, Finn ran over to Millie "El, if you wanna know than I'll let you know, Hopper is alive! But I didn't wanna tell you because than you would hurt him! Because he lied to you the biggest lie ever! Being dead isn't a joke, Then if you hurt him, him being hurt is the same as you being hurt. So if I can't make anyone happy than I'll leave" Finn cried, he began to walk off of the set "Mike No!" Millie felt tears stream down her face "CUT! That was impeccable! Such passion." Shawn laughed, Millie got up and walked up to Sadie who handed her a cup of water "so next scene with, is a kissing scene" Sadie laughed and began making kissy faces at Millie "oh shut up, you and Caleb have to kiss soon aswell!" Millie pointed out which made Sadie quiet down.

"El, I'm sorry, I was being such a - a"Finn stuttered "mouth breather" Millie smiled "yeah, a mouth breather" Finn chuckled, Millie wrapped her arms around Finn, at first Finn was confused cause this wasn't in the script but him went along with it and kissed the top of Millie's head, just as the duffers were about to call cut the scene was interrupted with gaten's laughter. Finn flipped him off "go gather your cult of blitzen worshipping monkeys before I murder them all" Finn said, he was about to walk off set when he realized Millie was still wrapped around his waist "mills, we're down with the scene" "just hold on, I have to be really mean to you later and then almost die so I want to make sure that I'm really nice to you" Millie whispered "okay, your logic is both confusing and makes total sense at the same time" Finn laughed.

Millie was in the lunch room eating with Sadie and priah when Caleb came over to the table "hey Millie, someone requested to see you or some shit" Caleb said "first of all, no swearing. And secondly thank you for telling me!" Millie smiled, she walked to her trailer to see a boy a little bit older then her "hi?" Millie asked the boy "hey mills" he said, Millie was confused, he turned around. It was her ex, Jacob sartorius. "What are you doing here jacob?" Millie asked in a firm voice "To teach that Finn bastard a lesson" jacob snapped back "Why!?" Millie was scared for her friends safety "Because you obviously broke up with me to be with him!" Jacob yelled "You have the wrong picture"Millie tried explaining but was cut off "actually yeah I do!" He pulled out his phone and it showed a picture of Finn and Millie on the plane "who gave you that!" Millie feared the worst, something had leaked or something else (I'm not the celebrity here so idk what they worry abt) "it was your dear best friend, Noah snap. Was it? Yeah he made it friends only but he totally forgot to block me" Jacob snickered, Finn ran over "Hey Millie! We're about to start filming- what's Jacob doing here?" Finn asked "Wolfhard" before Jacob could even start his sentence Millie screamed "FINN RUN!" Her voice sounded like he was in danger so he listened to her orders, he ran, Jacob followed after him while Millie called security.

Finn ran inside the set where he knew Jacob couldn't follow him "MATT! ROSS! SHAWN!" Finn screeched "Finn! We're in the middle of a scene" Ross complained "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"Finn screamed even louder "What type of problem" Matt looked concerned "We need to find Millie and call security." "Why!?" Shawn asked in a worried tone "Millies ex-boyfriend is here, and I think he might kill me, or hurt Millie" Finn cried. "Shawn, call security. Finn, me, you and Ross will go find Millie, Winona, David! Get everyone into the lunch room" Matt ordered. Finn ran out of the back door and sprinted to Millies trailer. He couldn't see her "MILLIE!MILLIE! WHERE ARE YOU!" Finn cried, he went inside her trailer. He looked around and saw Millie, next to Jacob "Hey you bastard! Let her go." Finn demanded, Jacob didn't say anything he just look at Finn. Dead in the eye. And punched him harder than ever. "FINN!" Millie cried, Jacob heard her and wasn't happy so he kept punching "STOP! YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING HIM!" Millie pleaded, she was scared for Finns life. She waited until Jacob took a break for a second to grab Finns arm and pull him to her "Finn can you hear me? Finn! FINN!" Millie cried, Finn was breathing but he was beaten up badly. "Jacob we're going to ask you to leave or our security guards will escort you off the premises" Matt said, Jacob for once was scared so he left with no hesitation. Matt looked over to where Millie was sitting, holding Finns head in her arms. "Call an ambulance!" Millie screamed "No Millie, I'm Fine." Finn said, he started to get up. "No finn you're not. You're hurt badly" Millie pleaded for him to listen, but he didn't. "Millie I'm fine, have you seen how I get pushed and punched around with jack,chosen,Wyatt. I'm fine, really mills" Finn tried to reassure her. Millie looked into his eyes, they were bruised and red. "I promise, he will never touch you again. I promise" Millie said, "ok" Finn smiled.

-Back in Atlanta

Millie and Finn were about to start shooting a scene like to snowball but, a little bigger. Since their characters were in high school it was basically a prom. (I'm from Australia so I don't know how it works) "ACTION!" Shawn yelled "El, you look stunning" Finn said, Millie smiled. "Do you wanna dance?" Finn asked "Like the snowball?" Millie asked back "yeah, exactly like the snowball" Finn chuckled, Millie took Finns hand and then started dancing. After 30 seconds of the camera going around them, Millie leaned in and kissed Finn. She didn't say anything, neither did Finn. They just smiled. "Cut! Millie, great improv. Do you think you could tell us before though, we did get a great shot. Good timing." Ross said "yeah do you think I could also get a warning? I thought we were gonna mouth "I'm coming in" when we did something like this." Finn laughed "yeah, sorry. It was impulsive. I didn't think about it, it kinda just happened." Millie said, although at the time she didn't know she said it out loud. "What?" Finn asked "oh nothing." Millie said, she had just made the first move on what she hoped would be a successful relationship.

Hi! I know this chapter turned out a bit weird but, I wanted to make it have angst but the. I just kept writing then it turned to fluff. So it's Weird.

Word count: 1211