Betrayal

"And today our top story, Ayla Tesler-Mabe, has confirmed all our suspicions. Millie Bobby  brown and Finn Wolfhard from the hit show "stranger things". Ayla declared that the pair are officially dating" Millie had woken up with that on the news. "Finn...." she mumbled "yeah?" "Look what's on the news." Finn looked at the TV "Shit." He exclaimed, he ran out of the room "FINN! Where are you going?" Millie screeched "to make a phone call." He rushed.

Finn was tapping his foot on the concrete "Ayla, pick up." He cried "yello!" Ayla cheered gleefully "What the fuck!" Finn yelled "Listen! Ok, I know it seems bad but the quicker it's out the quicker it just goes away." She argued "uhh no! That's not how it works. Maybe on a school playground it is but when you worry about people consistently following you just to get a picture or hearing your name yelled out by a random stranger, you don't share certain aspects of your life." He was mad now, like really mad. "I told the public about you and your girlfriend, so what." "SO WHAT! Ayla! Are you seriously this dumb!" "Ok for a second stop demonizing me. And just take a chill pill. Watch your show." She yawned "I'm gonna murder you!" Finn screamed as tears streamed down his face "see you in hell then".

Finn walked up the stairs to his hotel room with the feeling of angst and sadness. Ayla was one of his closest friends, and she just told the world something very personal, Finn didn't care if he got hurt he just cared about Millie. "Finn, I-i-,  are you ok." Millie stuttered, Finn didn't say anything he just hugged her. "I'm sorry mills." "Sorry?! Why are you sorry?" Mills began to cry. "I shouldn't of asked you to be my girlfriend in such a public place." Finn looked at the ground, Millie lifted his head up and looked into his big tear filled brown eyes. "Finn, it dosent matter. We're famous children of course there going to be some conflict." Millie reassured him. Nobody said anything they just stood their and hugged, together and tighter by the second.