Fighting and apologising

A week after the prom scene, they were hanging out at a park in Atlanta "Chicken noodle soup, I feel good when you around" Caleb started singing "Caleb, stop it!" Millie ordered, everyone laughed, but Caleb frowned "Okay, once on the plane to California tomorrow" Millie said, this brought Calebs frown to a smile "Hey Millie" "yeah Noah" "tag your it" Noah screamed after he had run off "damnit" Millie sighed, she locked eyes with Finn "beep beep Richie!" She shouted "ohh fuck no!" He began running, he chased after him. Soon Millie caught up with him and said "Get better at street fighting! She giggled before running off. (I know it doesn't make sense if you haven't scene any it clips with Finn as Richie tozier). After a few rounds of tag, they all sat down at a picnic table and began eating lunch. "Excuse me?" Said a voice, "yeah?" Finn turned around expecting it to be a fan, "surprise bitch" said the voice before punching him in the face, this time Finn punched back. After a few good hits Finn pinned the stranger up to a tree and said "How can I help you?" "Give me back my girlfriend!" The voice said "Jacob, I'm not your fucking girlfriend!" Millie screamed, he response took everyone by surprise. She never usually swore unless she feared for someone's life. Jacob left quickly before anything got to gruesome, Millie ran up to Finn and gave him a Large hug. "I promise, he won't hurt you this time." "You said that last time!" Finn yelled "Finn I" Millie stuttered "No! You can't promise anything. This is real life, not the show! You're not eleven and I'm not mike. We're Finn and Millie, that's all we'll ever be, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this but we don't live in a dream." Finn stormed off "I-I" Millie tried to speak but her words were dry. Millie ran back to the hotel to pack.

The next day -

Millie got on the plane with tear stains on her face, she sat next to Sadie "mills are you okay?" Sadie asked, she was worried about her friend "no, I'm not Sadie, I let Finn down and now he hates me. I just wish everything would be normal! I wish me and Finn were friends, and even if Jacob was a douche bag if it meant Finn wouldn't get hurt then I'd go back to dating him" Millie cried into her best friends shoulder. In that moment no one knew that Finn had heard all of that, she really cared about him. This made him feel terrible, he sat down next to Gaten "hey Finn, I found this great video all about how blitzens better than Rudolph" Gaten chuckled "haha" Finn sarcastically laughed, usually Finn would start punching Gaten or scream if he brought the subject of it up. But this time he just was frozen.

5 minutes before the plane took off Finn got up from his seat at went to Millie "hey mills, can we talk?" He asked desperately "It's Millie, Finn. And if you want to tell me how I'm living in a dream go ahead" she sighed "please Millie!" Finn begged "fine" she agreed.

"Listen I was being a total douche before, and I didn't mean to yell at you yesterday, I never wanted to I just got worked up from the fight. And I'm not one to eavesdrop but I heard you talking to sadie earlier and you said that you get back with Jacob if it meant that I wouldn't get hurt and I never wanted you to feel like you did something wrong." Finn said with tears strolling down his face "oh finnie, how could I be mad at you." Millie giggled with tears in her eyes. They both stood there for a moment, then Finn kissed Millie. She kissed back, the kiss only lasted a second but the memory would last for a lifetime. "Sorry, I don't know what got over me" Finn awkwardly smirked "it's ok finnie" Millie reassured him.

Once they sat back down, Caleb who was seated across from Millie and Sadie spoke up "Hey Millie, you promised me this and apparently you keep your promises" he grinned at Finn when he said the last part, Millie was confused at first but the she remembered yesterday "oh no" "CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! I FEEL GOOD WHEN YOUR AROUND" Caleb sung the song for the entirety of the take off ( I can't write the rest of the song because I honestly don't know if it's English or not 😂👏🏻).

California (For stranger things 4 premier)

Millie walk onto the carpet next to Noah and Sadie, she stood there and posed with them until one of the camera men asked for a picture of Finn and Millie, they obviously had to otherwise it would be rude but they also enjoyed taking photos together. After watching the first 2 episodes, Millie walk over to the dinner table and sat next to Finn and Sadie. "Hey Millie." Finn said "yeah?" She turned around from talking to Sadie "I was wondering, do you wanna dance again? Like at the premier last year?" Finn asked "I would love to finnie" she smiled. "So it looks like fillie is back on track" Sadie wiggled her eyebrows "oh yeah? Cadie is still strong" she said, Caleb heard her and just looked at her with a straight face. She laughed.