Mileven

"Mike!?! Mike!?!" Millie shouted, she was filming a dream sequence. "CUT!" Shawn yelled. "Okay Millie great as always, now move over to this set and Winona will wake you up and say "it was just a dream sweet heart but your seeing mike tomorrow so good thoughts okay?"." Shawn explained, Millie walked over to the set. "How you doing finnlard?" Noah giggled followed by everyone else. They all knew his dislike for those scenes the name mike had become all to Familiar, and eleven being played by Millie didn't help. Because although he didn't want to admit to it he had feelings for Millie, gaten was right he was turning into mike. "FINN! Your scene with Millie is next!" Ross duffer shouted "Ok!" Finn shouted back, he walked onto the set. "Ok Finn your line is "El! I've missed you so much!" And then Millie elevens response is "I've missed you to mike!" Then the long awaited mileven kiss." Matt explained. "Ok cool." Finn said. "ACTION!" Shawn yelled "EL! I've missed you so much!" "I've missed you to mike." Then Millie and Finn kiss. "Cut!" But that word was silent for Finn and Millie. They stayed in character for what seemed like forever until their lips parted, Finn looked at everyone and of course they were laughing "Finn and Millie sitting in a tree" gaten started singing . "Haha." Finn flipped them of a again.

A few hours later Millie and Sadie we're across the room talking. Finn was looking at Millie, "so finnster when's it gonna be official?" Caleb laughed "maybe if gaten admits he was wrong with Rudolph not being an OG then ill ask Millie out." Finn smirked at gaten "as much as I want fillie to happen I'm not admitting I was wrong." Gaten crossed his arms, Finn snickered. "Millie! Finn! Scene time!" Shawn yelled. "What's my line again" Finn asked "ok so you guys aren't gonna like this much but umm, eleven discovers her powers again we she flings mike across the room." Shawn explained, Millie a Finn could hear everyone going "OHH" in the background. Millie didn't want to hurt Finn "but el wouldn't ever hurt mike." She argued "it's Fine mills" Finn said. He put the harness on and wait for action, he nodded at Millie. "ACTION"Matt duffer yelled "El, wait let me get this straight you think you got your powers back? That's awesome!" "No not awesome!" "Why isn't it awesome? You can look for hopper! You said yourself you think he's still alive." "But he's not!" Millie flicked her head forward and Finn was pulled back by the harness "CUT!" Shawn yelled. Millie ran over to Finn "are you ok!?" She asked "yeah" he laughed, it was funny seeing her this concerned. "That's a wrap! We fly to Lithuania tomorrow!" Matt shouted, as everyone was leaving Finn saw Millie leaving "Millie!" He yelled "Yes Finn?" She turned around. He ran over to her, "I was just wondering do wanna sit next to each other? On the plane?" "Sure finnie! I'll see you tomorrow!" She grinned, he laughed.