Bubba

Millie was sitting on her bed, bored and feeling a bit lonely. She barely ever felt lonely so she was desperate to try and talk to someone. She decided to text the group chat, which she didn't know if it be a great idea or not because Finn and her still hadn't talk since she left her house in a rush only a few days ago, but she followed with her plan.
Millies phone
Me: hey guys!
Schnipper: hey Millay.
Caloob: What's up?
Sades: the sky
Me: omg Sadie.
Caloob: 😂😂😂😂😂
Finnie: Hey party peeps.
Schnipper: Finn!
Me: Hi Finn.
Caloob: wait. Sorry hi Finn, but where's Gaten?
Sades: that's a good question.
Me: spam him!
Caloob: Gaten
Sades:Gaten
Finnie: Gaten. Come chat or I'll stab blitzen
Me: Gaten,Gaten,Gaten.
Schnipper: gateeeeen
Gaten:hello! Jeez Finn little harsh.
Finnie: no. Just making sure you would know what happened to your FAVORITE reindeer if you didn't message your poor friends back.
Gaten! Oh shut it.
Me: how bout we meet at the park in 20 mins?
Sades: hell yea.
Caloob: sounds good.
Finnie: yeah
Gaten: ok great.
Me: see you there.

Millie rushed to her wardrobe to pick out a lovely outfit. She ended up picking a white sweater with a black belt and black jeans

 She ended up picking a white sweater with a black belt and black jeans

She put her hair up in a messy bun, then fled out the door. She started walking to the park taking in the scenery, golden trees and fresh grass with a few daisies sprouting, she loved this time of year. Not to hot but not freezing either, she continued walking. After she arrived at the park Millie sat down on a bench and waited for someone else to get there "3:15." She checked the time. Millie scrolled through Instagram for a few minutes then looked up and saw a tall curly haired boy looking straight at her. "Finnie!" She shouted with a wide smile. She started to run over to him but because of previous injury she stumbled and fell "Millie!" Finn screamed,  "are you alright?" He questioned. " yeah, yeah" she laughed "you need to slow down!" Millie heard a voice say "Sadie!" She exclaimed, Millie jumped up up and gave her friend a hug. "I don't get one?" Finn asked with a smirk. "Sorry bubba" she laughed and hugged him tight. When their arms drifted apart, suddenly someone came up behind Millie. "Millay!" The person screamed. Millie jumped back into Finns arms, she turned around to see who the stranger was. "Noah!" She sighed, Gaten came up behind Finn and screamed. "Shit!" Finn yelled, Gaten laughed so hard he fell to the floor "very funny" Finn rolled his eyes. "Caleb don't even" Sadie said and Caleb emerged from behind her "how did you know?" Caleb asked astonished, "just did, there was a pattern" she said. Millie nodded "hey excuse me. Are you the stranger things cast." A voice said, they all turned around in sync and before was a 14 year old girl, with blonde hair and brown eyes. "Yeah" Noah said. "Can I get a picture please?" She begged "yeah" Millie nodded, they took the picture and she went on her way. "She was nice, definitely calmer then most fans." Caleb smiled.

Soon after everyone had left the park and the sun was setting over a still lake, no noise was heard expect for the faint giggles of Finn and Mille, they stayed to have a date. "I'm sorry I freaked out on Wednesday" Finn sighed "Finn, you don't need to apologize for having an anxiety attack. What ever caused it must've been really freaking you ou-" her sentence was cut off by Finns lips pressed against hers. Once the kiss calmed, they sat on the crystal green grass, embraced by each other's warmth. Millie dug her head in the crook of Finns neck and mumbled "I love you". Finn smiled "I love you too". They sat peacefully and quietly, in that moment the world was still. Just the two of them. No one could hurt them or break them apart.

Sorry if this chapter didn't make much sense. I wanted to bring a bit of fluff into the fillie  romance. This was rushed and I have writers block so yeah.