"Ok cool"

"Ok I just got off the phone with Matt and Ross. We meet with David and the extras tomorrow at 8:00am!" Sadie cheered followed by everyone. "Mills! Sleepover the entire time we're here?" Sadie asked Millie! "Of course! But maybe.... wait come into my room" Millie said. "We shoot our shots." "With what?" Sadie asked "the boys! You know I like Finn and I know you like Caleb! We Netflix and chill with them once a week while we're here" Millie suggested, Sadie nodded in agreement.

The next day, Sadie and Millie woke up before everyone on purpose "3,2,1..." Sadie whispered. They were holding pans and pots "I DONT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YOU, YOU DO DONT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!" they both screamed repeatedly until they could see everyone out of their rooms. "Millie!" Gaten screeched "oh my god." Caleb laughed, Sadie blushed. "Where's finnlard?"Noah yawned "here! What the heck" Finn said. He looked terrible, his hair was a mess. Millie nodded at Sadie, in a gust of wind Finn was whisked away by the pair and came back out from his room 10 minutes later looking much slicker. "What did you do!" Gaten stared at Finn amazement "they tortured me!" Finn screamed, Millie laughed "just helping the crew, they would want to clean you up so we did!" Sadie joked.

At the set, Finn, Caleb and gaten went to explore the massive prison set first. "Finn." A loud voice grinned "yeah?" He turned around and gulped, he saw David harbour. "Hello David!" He laughed, he ran over to hug him and was quickly followed by Millie,Sadie,Caleb,Noah and gaten. "I saw the picture of you and Finn on the plane over here." He told Millie "let me guess, Noah sent it to you?" She guessed. "Ding! Ding! Ding!" David laughed "have a missed any kissing?" David joked "yeah! Millie and Finn had this great one! The didn't stop even after cut was called!" Gaten laughed, David's booming laugh filled the studio.

"Hey guys! You all have a scene together" Shawn explained, but Finn didn't focus, he was looking at Millie. She was so cute in her eleven outfit, a big puffy raincoat and a thin scarf. "Ok!" Shawn yelled, they all got into place. "Action!" No one started speaking but they all walked towards the big prison set "Cut! Finn! Your line." Matt said "sorry. What is it again?" He asked "This seems like the place el saw, let's keep moving." Matt sighed "oh ok sorry." "Action!" "This seems like the place El saw, let's keep moving." The camera zoomed out of Finns face "cut!" Great job Finn. "Oh my god, these coats are so hot!" Millie complained "oh my god! These coats are so hot!" Noah mocked her accent "dude stop" Finn laughed, Millie smirked. He had never done that before, he usually joked along. "Hey Finn, you remember when we would watch Netflix until we fell asleep in my trailer like 2 years ago?" Millie asked "yeah?" "Wanna have a sleepover? Just me and you. Watching Netflix." Millie said, Finn was taken back by her question "yeah. Sure!" Finn smiled "Ok cool."