Dancing in the moment

At the after party.

Millie was standing next to her little sister Ava when  Finn came over "Do you wanna dance?" He asked Millie "sure Finn" Millie nodded "are you Millies boyfriend yet?" Ava asked, until this moment Finn didn't notice she was there "oh! Uhh, no." Finn said, he knelt down next to her "you good at keeping secrets" he whispered into Ava's ear, she nodded in return "I'm asking her soon" After hearing that sentence Ava's eyes glowed brighter then the sun. She hadn't figured out how to tell Finn apart from mike yet, but since Millie was her sister she knew that she wasn't the girl with a number for a name. "Shall we go now?" Millie giggled "yeah" Finn smiled. He took her hand into his and began dancing to the beat of the music "what are you doing!?" Millie laughed "dancing!" He laughed in return. They danced like there wasn't anybody else there until Noah came in "Let's partyyyyy!!" He screeched, everyone one in the room laughed until they couldn't breath.  (Hey sorry this chapter was short I just couldn't think of anything to right. If you have ideas for the next chapter please comment them"

 If you have ideas for the next chapter please comment them"

.