Recovery

Millies recovery took a few weeks, Jacob had fractured one of her ribs and bruised the left side of her stomach. Once the doctors cleared Millie to leave the hospital to recover at home, she left. But when she left through the front doors what seemed like a million cameras flashed her face "holy shi-" "Millie! Can you tell us why you were in hospital?" One paparazzi asked "umm, accident" "are you sure?" "Yes! Please let me get to my car" Millie grabbed Finns hand and he helped her to the car. Millie sat down in the far left seat and Finn sat next to her, the drive from the hospital to Millies house was around 2 hours. On the way, Millie fell asleep with her head resting on Finn's shoulder, Finn smiled and stroked the hair out of her face.

When they arrived at Millies house, Finn hopped out and opened the door for Millie, she stepped out of the car leaning on Finn. They held hands while walking to the door, Millie reached for the door handle. Before she felt the cold knob the door swung open and she was greeted by Gaten,Noah,Sadie,caleb,Matt,Ross and Shawn. "Holy Jesus!"Millie yelped. Gaten laughed at her response, Millie stepped through the door way, Finn let go of her hand and signaled for Noah to come help her. Noah put Millies arm around his shoulder and led her to the couch. Everyone followed and sat next to her on the couch, practically piled up on top of each-other, in just a few minutes laughter and giggles where and everything felt normal. Finn went over to the kitchen and got a glass out of a draw and filled filled it with water. He took a sip and took a deep breath, he was just taking a minute to process everything that had happened, he looked around, he saw Millie surrounded by her friends and family. He began to feel nervous. "Shit!not now!" He thought, he took another sip of his water and walked over to the couch. "Finn, are you alright?" Millie said, "yeah I'm fine." He reassured her, but anyone with clear eye sight would know that he was not "hey, just breath. What's wrong" Millie asked, "i-I" he mumbled . He was having an anxiety attack. Millie looked around "Eric!? Mary!?" She shouted "yeah? What's wrong" Finns mother, Mary, asked. She looked at her son and rushed over to him. "Finn, hey ok. Umm, we're gonna go home. Bye Millie, hope you feel better soon." Mary rushed, out of the corner of Millies eye she sees Finns dad shut the door. "Well that just happened" Noah sighed. "Yeah..." Millie trembles. "Sorry guys I'm not feeling to well can you leave?" Millie asked, Sadie,Caleb,Gaten and Noah could tell she needed space so they all told their parents and collected their stuff. Once  Millie heard the door close a final time she felt a tear stream down her face and then another and another until she couldn't stop herself from crying. Did she cause Finns anxiety attack?