Questions and answers

After dancing, Finn and Millie went for a walk in a nearby park until it got dark. "Hey mills?" Finn asked "yeah?" She smiled "I have a a question, well I have some questions" he said "ummm, ok? Did I do something?" She looked at him in confused manner "one, why did you keep say "i promise"?" He asked "I guess I thought we were mike and eleven, but you got me out of that reality" she answered his question "why did you think we were mike and eleven" he looked at her smiling "Because, I-I-I like you Finn, like really like you. More than a friend, but I don't wanna ruin our friendship so we can just be Finn and Millie" she mumbled "mills, I like you to. I love you. My third and final question is will you be my girlfriend?" He chuckled "of course finnie" she said smiling, then she kissed him, he kissed back. After a minute or so they heard something "What was that?" Millie asked "I don't know" Finn said, "I've got a question for you" said a voice, but it wasn't Jacobs voice. It was a girls voice "Ayla?" Finn asked "yeah it's me, what the hell! You broke up with me, so you could be with this slut?" Ayla screamed (don't come at me, I'm just writing a story) "I broke up with you like ten months ago, get over it already be with Millies ex douche bag Jacob!" Finn screamed back "Finn, I think we should go" Millie suggested "ok, gimme a sec. Ayla, you're a great friend, and that's all I think of you as. We can still hang out and play music!" He said, arguably winning his point over. After that Millie took Finns hand and they walk off back to the hotel.

"Oh shit, what an eventful night." Finn laughed "yeah, wait. Do you think Ayla will tell the fans that we're dating?" Millie asked "no, she's not like that. She respects people's privacy" Finn said