Lithuania

5 am in Atlanta Georgia is a time no one wanted to wake up. But for the cast of stranger things, waking up early was all to familiar. "Hey Millie" Finn yawned when he got to the airport, he saw Caleb and Gaten basically sleeping on each others heads and Noah and Sadie making a Tik tok. "We still good for the plane?" He asked, "yeah" she yawned.

The plane wasn't really a plane more of a privet jet. Noah messed around for a little bit saying stuff like "I'm James Bond." "Really with that bowl cut." Gaten laughed. Millie sat next to Finn and said "what do you think Lithuania will be like?" "Cold" he joked. Millie yawned and place her head on his shoulder and quickly fell asleep followed by Finn. He woke up surrounded by laughing he saw everyone with their phone, he tried to move his arm but he couldn't he looked down. Millie was asleep attached to his arm. "Fuck." He sighed "what's wrong finnlard.?" Sadie laughed. "Noah! Your her best friend! How do I not wake her up!?" He asked " dunno. But all I know is this is gonna make great black mail. He grabbed his phone. "What you looking up?" Caleb questioned "how to remove a incredibly strong sleeping British koala from your arm." He joked, everyone laughed "what'd I miss?" Millie yawned "nothing but them being asshole." He said. Noah showed Millie the photo "you piece of shit!" She screeched, Millie chawed Noah for a bit then went back to her seat.

When the plane landed they drove to the hotel they were staying at, Millie and Sadie ran around the hotel looking at all the shiny things it had to offer, Finn collapsed onto a bed, he was about to fall asleep when gaten jumped onto him "BLITZEN FOR EVER!!" He yelled "not on my watch! FUCK YOU!" Finn screamed back they started punching each other, "oh shit, I really shouldn't hurt you" gaten gasped "and why is that?" Finn asked "because you girlfriend does boxing." He laughed "for the last time. Millie is not my girlfriend" Finn sighed