1| Mystery

|Ryujin POV❤|

I heard the sound of birds chirping in the window, another day of mischief and surprises..
I got up, and woke up my friends who are like sisters to me.

"Yuna! Chaeryeong wake up! It's breakfast.." I yawned as the girls fluttered their eyes. Yuna covered her face with a pillow.

"Yah! Wake up" I said taking of the pillow. She then groaned and stood up as the brunette did as well.

"Ugh, you know that everything that's gonna happen is just the same? Chores, work, shouting?" The blonde scoffed.

"Well, what are we gonna do Yuna? We can't escape this place.. nor run away." I said in a very calming tone. Yuna sighed and walked out of the room as Chaeryeong nodded.

We went down as we saw the eldest, cooking. "Yeji eonni! Annyong!" We greeted as the girl looked at us and smiled.

Lia, the second eldest, was cleaning the dishes. Probably from our foster mother and father. Their so cold, strict and horrible. A bad influence.

We would hear by the thin walls, some noises. Yuna would ask what is it as lia would cover her ears by it. Life was tough for the 5 of us.

It's the middle of the summer, well school starts more late for us than any other school.. quite a bummer to be honest. Schools the only place we can go to for freedom, yet people hurts us there as well.

We sat in the dining table and Lia spoke. "Ryujin, have you done your chores?"

I then letted out a sigh and nodded as I continued to tap the table.

|Nobody's POV❤|

It's already midnight, and they couldn't sleep. Yuna was sitting in the chair near the window, where she can see the view of good old Paris.

"Yuna? Let's sleep, come on" Yeji called the girl and Yuna shook her head.

"I don't know why, but I just... can't." She huffed and Chaeryeong went to her and patted her back.

"I know Yuna that were having the worst time of our lives but.. let's just live with it." Ryujin nodded as the two girls went to their beds.

But before they could tuck themselves with their blankets, the window opened unknowingly and cold air rushed to the room. The girls felt shivers as Ryujin tried closing the window.

As she did, she looked at the view once more and her jaw dropped.

A boy was in their roof, standing near the edge. She was in complete shock seeing that. She was moving back, in horror as the girls rushed over to her.

"Eonni what's wrong?" Yuna held the girls shoulder as Ryujin pointed at the window.

But now, he vanished..

~

The next night, their foster parents were somewhere else. Lia went to the window to see if she could know what Ryujin meant.

"Why was she so shocked.." She mumbled and turned back seeing to see her friend reading a book quietly. Nobody was even asleep...

Again.

She then looked back in the window, as the window opened again not knowing why. But now, she went out. She didn't know what she was doing.

She went out to the roof, and the girls followed her. They then saw 5 boys. They turned to the girls and smiled.

"Would you run away with us for a while?"

I hope you enjoy this story of mine :))
Sarangheyo❤❤
Here BellaFFW22-