7 | Warzone

Back to the war...

Beomgyu saw someone about to throw a knife at Jin, and ran to him. He went nearer until he accidentally stabbed the boy instead. Ryujin was wide eyed and went to Beomgyu, who's bleeding in the chest.

"Its fine.." Beomgyu said to the crying girl caressing her cheeks.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong saw it and immediately went to them.

Everyone was shocked, they felt so bad. Jin looked back and went to Beomgyu as he chanted some words.

He went back, alive and healthy.

The scar that was there, healed up amazingly as Ryujin hugged him tight.

"He's a wizard as well?" Some of the people muttered as some were still in disbelief.

"Lies! The Prince would never be a wizard" a villager shouted as the fight continued. Namjoon couldn't think right, he didn't know what to do.

The villagers, and knights fought with the mages and warlocks as the fight went on.

Jin gritted his teeth, and stopped everything. "ENOUGH!"

Everyone froze from what they were doing and Jin showed an orb. It then magically showed everything that he had been through, and the memories he had made and discovered.

They could see it and they couldn't believe what their seeing, yet they had a feeling they should.

After he made everyone move once again. Little do they know that someone was putting a gun to Jin from far away.

Beomgyu noticed and Jin looked at him. "Here, turn back to time and make it right"

Beomgyu nodded and as the trigger held and shot Jin, everything came back to the part where he got stabbed.

He stood up, and held Jins back, even if it ached.
"Theres somebody who's going to shoot you later.." Beomgyu whispered as Jin nodded.

Everything was going on like what had happened.. and now it was the memory show.

The turning back time gem only correspond to what the master told him to do. So Beomgyu couldn't make it go to the time they thought of helping the girls and bring them here.

Which was particularly a good thing.

When the trigger held, Jin held the amo. Guns were actually part of this earth as well.. or this island.

Everyone was believing him now, from what they just saw.

"Jin.." Namjoon said and hugged the boy. Everything was going perfectly.

Hoseok and the two boys then shook hands, as they were having the peace everyone never knew they needed.

Funny thing was, Kai and Yuna had to do the embarrassing thing all over again.

📍 Coves Beachouse

"Kai I found some food in the fridge, want some?" Yuna said as she held some cookies.

She walked over to the living room seeing Kai snuggled under the blanket.

It was just like and ordinary beach house, like in California. She took off her shoes, so the floor isn't gonna get messed up and went to Kai.

As she walked over with her cute cat socks, she slipped as the cookies fell in the ground as she fell on top of the boy.

"Shoot"

She then immediately went off, and cleaned the floor and took the cookies sadly. As Kai was blushing around from what has happened.

And since Beomgyu went back to time, it happened all over again. Nothing merely changed at all.

She fell, and Kai blushed around. And as Yuna walked to the kitchen she raised a brow.

"I feel like I did that all over again."

Meanwhile..

As the four were staying in the cottage, Taehyung then asked some questions.

They were having a good conversation, it's all about the things in Paris.

Yet when time went back again. Yeji had to answer the question she didn't want to answer at all.

"What's your parents like?"

She felt like she did that all over again, and she felt so bad about it.

Yeonjun held her hand, which surprisingly didn't happened before Beomgyu came back to time.

"You Don't need to answer that.."

Lia smiled as Soobin booped her nose. "You as well Lia"

The elder felt so happy seeing them finding the person who they like. But he knew they didn't know they have fallen anyways.

It was night, and everyone went home, the fight ended and there will be a proper banquet for the known hero's of the Place.

Beomgyu, Ryujin, Taehyun and Chaeryeong.

"Guess who's going to a party for them!" Ryujin said winking at the others as they went in the cottage.

"Hmm.. Chaeryeong?" Lia smirked and couldn't handle but laugh as the girl snickered.

"Its not only 'Chaeryeong' Lia" Ryujin said emphasizing the name Chaeryeong. The girl laughed and that made everyone did.

"Well you have to have a good outfit.." Yeji pointed at their clothes.

"And by the way, I got the thing needed to make the wand." Taehyun said and gave the thing Jin showed.

"Thats settled. So ball, and maybe let's join as well?" Soobin chuckled as Yeonjun smirked.

"Sad for Kai though, he's always dreamed of going to the ball there. But sadly, he missed the chance" the boy rubbed the back of his neck as everyone nodded. That was sad indeed.

"So need some water? Something?" Taehyung said to the four teens.

"Suree! Probably some juice or something" Beomgyu clapped his hands and a smile appeared on Ryujin's face.

Chaeryeong noticed and pulled her somewhere.
"Eonni I'm proud to say that your.. in love"

"WHAT?!"