10 | Meaning

Yuna got him, and wished to have more time to breath at this timing. She got him and took him up, as they swam up.

They rested in the boat. Yuna was Breathless. But as she catched it back, she went to the boy.
"Kai..are you alright?" She said and looked so teary eyed.

"Kai?" She then did everything that her friends told her to do when they drown.. but nothing worked.

She cried and stayed there in the same position. "I just met you but.. why do I have this heartache feeling.."

She looked at him, lips parted.. not even skipping a beat. Tears fell from her eyes, and went to his face..

"Kai.. I like you.. isn't it weird that it's been just a few days, I had this weird feeling?" She chuckled and caressed his cheek.

The mermaids went to them, and looked more lovely.

"Yuna, you finally admitted it. Here take the crystal now." One of them said. So this was the meaning of it?

As it said that, Kai's eyes widen. "Yuna!" He said and hugged her, she was deep red.

"I.. do you have the crystal?" He letted go and she nodded, holding it.

"What happened anyways?" He rowed it back to the shore. Yuna smiled softly.

"Well.."

📍 The girls house

They met up there, told their wonderful stories. "Last one is..Memory lane" Yeonjun sighed and Yeji ruffled his hair.

"Its ok! We can do this!" Yeji smiled and the boy did as well.

"If you say so.."

Kai didn't know about Yuna's confession. Beomgyu and Ryujin were the closest among the ten of them to be honest, they would celebrate and do memes together.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong were the wizards now there and they find the way and how to do it.

Soobin and Lia were walking in the field, as they spotted a note.

They ran to the note, sticked to the tree. Saying that there were lovers here before, and from diffrent worlds. But they couldn't be together knowing that she has to stay with her family.

Lia sighed and looked at Soobin. "Oppa.. I know this is really surprising but.. since the day we were partnered, I fell for you. Your amazing and quite nice." She said as the boy held her hand.

"Thats such a coincidence.. I like you as well"

They leaned in and then hugged after. They didn't really care about the note. They know that maybe something can happen.

A miracle?

They were planning for everything. Find the crystal, and leave immediately.

The next following day was their due, as they walked there. Early in the morning.

They saw the place once again, the rocks. Yeonjun helped the girl pass as the boys did as well. And then they were off..

Walking in Memory Lane.

"I'm freaking scared.." Beomgyu tugged Ryujin's sleeve. Jin was right though, it's early in the morning but here, it was like a endless night.

The boys lead the way, which wasn't a good thing. The girls in the back wasn't as Well..

Ryujin then heard someone calling her.. "hello?"

She then moved somewhere making the girls follow her.

They could hear someone calling them. It sounded like their foster family.

"I hate you!" They saw a memory shown, of their foster parent slapping young Ryujin.

Ryujin felt shivers as the girls gulped. The boys didn't even notice they were gone.

Lia saw everything.

She saw her worst memory..

All of them did.

Ryujin went near, going deeper in the forest, as the others parted to their own ways.

Lia looked at her memory.. it was horrible.

"You child! I hate you! You shouldn't have lived in this world! Nobody would ever love you.. monster!" Said her birth mother to her 3 year old self, when she just spilled some paint.

The little girl was crying until she woke up, in a bed. Somewhere diffrent..

"Clean up weirdos" a lady said to her and a girl, beside her. She had cat eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked in a very quiet manner.

"Your parents abandoned you, if they did your probably really horrible.. I don't understand why I got you and took you in anyways" the lady said rubbing her temples.

Lia looked down, sad as ever. Yet she would go farther and farther.. deeper and deeper in the forest.

Chaeryeong cried as she saw hers.

"Your mother is dead, your father.. Your sister.. Everyone is dead ,I don't understand how a brat like you survived." The lady scoffed and snatched the girls backpack.

"Really? A note from your mom? Well too bad" she ripped it apart as Chaeryeong cried as she slowly went down.

Her foster mom just left rolling her eyes. "Are you ok?" A girl with short hair said, looking much older, well kinda.

"No.. I'm not.. I don't understand why she did that!" Chaeryeong sniffed as the girl patted her back.

"I'm Shin Ryujin!"

The girl smiled but then heard someone knocking nonstop. "KIDS WHO MESSED MY ROOM?!"

Yeji looked and saw hers.. it was one of the memories she have tried forgetting.

"Yeji ah! Smile please!" Her big brother said smiling.

"Fine Hyunjin! I will.." She said and smiled for the camera. They were both from the foster family already.

"Cute!" He said showing the photo. He then saw a little stray kitten. He followed it until he ran to the road..

And got hit.

His camera was red with blood...as Yeji was wide eyed and ran to him. Their foster parents never really cared if they go anyways..

And there he was, lying lifelessly in the ground as she tried shouting for help.

"I.." Yeji stopped talking as she heard someone calling her.. it sounded like her brother..

"H-hyunjin?!"

I hope it's a good story UWUWUWUWU💖