9 | Worthy

"You guys are worthy for this gift." The three said in chorus and showed the crystal they really needed.

"Thank you!" The four teens said and bowed. Yeonjun clapped as everyone did as well.

This was a great night.

"Let's dance?" Yeonjun told Yeji as the girl giggled.

"But I don't know how to.. " the boy then shook his head as he held her hand, to the dance floor.

Hands on her waist, hers to his neck, they danced the night away. Staring at each other as if nobody was there at all, except for them.

Beomgyu and Ryujin were talking about stuff with Taehyun and Chaeryeong in the balcony. Soobin and Lia went to the cater.

"Here's some slice of cake" soobin showed and her eyes lit up. She was so into sweets.

"Yay!"

Soobin laughed at her action and they walked to the table to eat. Accidentally, someone spilled some juice to Lia's dress.

She sighed and Soobin took off his jacket. "Here"

The girl looked at him confused and he just placed it on her. She later on smiled. "Thank you Soobin oppa"

The boy blushed and shook his hands "Its nothing really" the girl patted his back and chuckled.

"Thank you, really!"

Meanwhile..

"So.. what's happening to Yuna and Kai.." Taehyun said looking at the stars.

"I don't know.. But I hope their ok.." Chaeryeong said and placed her head in his shoulder.

Beomgyu was sitting in the rails, looking at the starry night.

"They should know that the mermaids there can hallucinate everything.." Ryujin glared at him.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN DARE TELL THEM?!"

They all glared at Beomgyu and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oops?"

"What else do you know?" Ryujin said and sat beside him, scooting next to him as the boy blushed.

"Well.. Pirates visit the cove sometimes in the cove.. Oh shoot we have to go distract the pirates!" He said and they nodded.

As the four elders knew and kept the people safe, the other four went to the beach house, using the same teleportation spell.

(A/n: the teleportation spell that they used, is only for their place. Theres a difference as the other that they need is for portal teleportation to another world get it at all?)

"KAI!" Taehyun nodded. As it opened they saw Kai rubbing his eyes, yuna was beside him.

"Yeah?"

"You better go there already! We'll distract the pirates.. go!" Chaeryeong said as the two nodded.

They saw the pirate ship going near them. They would always park that ship of theirs me at the beach house and use a boat to the cove.

Yuna and Kai found a small boat there. And they went on to the cove. They could hear some whispers in their heads as they row.

"HEY!" Ryujin called and the attention was on them.

"Who are you?" One pirate said, British accent as always.

Chaeryeong panicked. "Were pirates.. um.. I'm their leader, Captain Chae." She blurted as the three glared at her.

"Oh really? Well... have some treasure?" One young pirate said. And she gulped.

"We'll show it to you"

They walked to the forest, near the bridge once again.

"There is nothing at all! Lies! Kill them!"

They pushed the four in the rails. The pirates then laughed as they left. And as they did. Chaeryeong called them.

"YOU THINK WE ARE DEADMANS?! Let us kill you first!" She smirked as they went down in the ground. All the pirates were shocked thinking they did fell to their death.

Luckily, the crystals were actually with Soobin and Yeonjun. They placed it in the cottage of Taehyung, kept safe in the case.

"How?! Let's find out how they live" they jumped down and never came back up, making the girls confused.

"Forgot to say, they bring you back up if they think your worthy." Taehyun pointed at the bridge.

"Oh.. cool.." Ryujin nodded and later on nudged Chaeryeong's shoulder as they walked back to the cottage to collect everything.

"Nice impression~"

The two girls laughed as the boys behind them smiled.

📍 the Castle

"Everyone are you alright?" Soobin asked and they nodded. They were prepared to hide from those pirates.

Lia then tapped his shoulder. "Let's check on the crystals" the three nodded and bidded goodbye.

📍 Taehyungs cottage

The eight met up in the cottage, and saw the crystals safe and sound. Taehyung was just polishing it.

"It has to be shiny!" He grunted as he kept cleaning it.

"Hyung it's already clean.." Yeonjun pointed and Yeji laughed.

"Well it has to be PERFECT!"

They slept in the night, in the separate rooms.
What happened to Kai and Yuna anyways as that all were happening?

📍 the Cove

"Kai I can hear stuff.." Yuna looked down as the boy sighed.

"Same here."

Soft siren songs were heard, as they were scared as hell.

A siren went up to Kai and went to him. Getting nearer as Yuna tried getting it out.. yet she couldn't.

She took Kai away, down under the sea.

"KAI!" She screamed and then took off her jacket and huffed.

She then went down, and saw him going deep. Yuna was scared if she would drown before in the sea.

But now, she's more worried for Kai then herself, she admits that she fell for him.

The sirens took him, and she speeded, following them.

She then got reach of him and tried getting him out of their embrace.

Will he be alright?