8| Peace

The following day, they heard the bell ring once more, from the tower of the academy to the one in the palace. Ryujin was excited as heck and then noticed that they don't even have clothes to wear for the ball.

And their old clothes are worn out already..

"Chaeryeong how are we gonna.. change? We freaking don't have clothes and it's a long walk back to our home here." The girl whispered to her as they walked to the kitchen.

"Let's just use this wand me and Taehyun saw?" She said and pointed to the stick on the table.

"Oh sure" Ryujin smirked and snatched it.
"So is it like this? Bbidibbobidiboo?" She chanted and it turned into a cute short dress.

"Well, I didn't think it would be that easy but oh well" Chaeryeong laughed and chanted what Ryujin said.

The boys woke up and saw the extravagant girls. They were quite impressed and felt their hearts beating fast.

"Hey guys!" Chaeryeong said waving at the two lost boys as they waved slowly.

"So, let's go to the bakery!" Ryujin said and went to them. The boys were deep red and nodded.

"H-how did you guys have those?" Taehyun stuttered pointing at Chaeryeong's clothing.

"Magic~" the girl answered. The boys then thought of using the wand as well.

And as the Time passed by, the four of them were wearing extraordinary clothing. Made from the finest leather and suits.

The other four woke up next and saw them. "Hey! We said we wanna come as well, change us too!" Lia pouted and Soobin smiled softly.

Yeonjun then nudged the tall boys shoulder and smirked. "Someones in love~" the boy said and Soobin raised a brow.

"Who?" He asked and Yeji joined in.

"You, you dimwit!" The both of them smirked as Soobin blushed.

"No way, I would never!"

That was the exact time lia asked if Soobin wants to come with her in the ball. Yet he didn't hear it.

Everyone tried hard not to laugh at this happening. Lia then raised a brow.

"Y-you don't wanna.. oh ok- no! I mean yes! I mean, I wanna join you" he cutted her and the girl chuckled.

"Sure"

Yeonjun and Yeji did a little fist bump behind the boy as Chaeryeong stepped forward.

"So.. want a make over?"

📍 Coves Beach house

"Lets practice on?" The boy said as they looked at the cave. But it's in it's own island. Yuna huffed and nodded.

They ran, to the beach and stopped when the water hitted them, there's some little sparkles in it.