2| Welcome

|Yeji POV❤|

The 5 boys showed their hands and we looked at each other.

"Should we?" I asked and they smiled. If this is a way of escaping the miserable life, then sure.

We held their hands, and nodded. We thought this would be like those Peter Pan stories about flying to the star but nope.

As our hands touched, and in a blink of an eye, we were there.

Well me and the girls woke up in a very odd place, it looks just exact as our house..

"L-lia?" I said as she fluttered her eyes. We woke up in our same old room.

Ryujin then went to the window as raised a brow.

"Guys?"

|Nobody's POV❤|

The girls went to her once again and saw the place. It wasn't like their place at all..

They were in a field, and they went to their closet and dresser. It's still the same, luckily.

They wore some diffrent clothes and went down, seeing the 5 boys again.

"Well where are we?" Chaeryeong asked the boy in front of her.

"We're in Magic Island, never heard it?" He said. Well this, was more similar to Neverland but diffrent and what they described..

The boy in front of Yuna has made eye contact of her and they were just staring at each other.

"Yuna?" Lia snapped back the girl and there was awkward silence.

"Well, can we see this place then?" Ryujin asked and the boys nodded as they walked to a place that amazed the girls.

It was a forest, well.. it looked like it was a magical one. It was all halfed up, and you can clearly see it.

"Lets bring them to the bridge!" One of the boys chuckled, he was very tall..

"What are your names.." Lia asked and the boys smiled.

"Oh yeah.. We haven't told our names.. forgive us" one boy exclaimed.

"Hi, I'm Choi Yeonjun" said the guy with electric blue hair, in front of Yeji.

"Annyong, I'm Hwang Yeji" the girl bowed and they smiled softly at each other.

"Hey, I'm Choi Jisu.. But please just call me Lia" she gulped as the girls laughed at Lia, who looked like a little girl near the boy infront of her.

"Sup, I'm Choi Soobin." He waved and smiled, showing of his dimples.

"Shin Ryujin in the house~" the girl said trying her best English accent as everyone laughed.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu.." The boy said shyly, a tint of red in his cheeks.

Chaeryeong was about to talk but the boy started first anyways.

"Kang Taehyun.. just Taehyun please" the girl then looked away and huffed.

"Lee Chaeryeong"

Kai then showed his hand. "Hi, I'm HueningKai. Just call me Kai for short."

Yuna shook hands with him and did a little curtsy. "I'm Shin Yuna, nicknamed as Yuna"

And an awkward silence once again was happening. Soobin decided to break it.