5| The other side

📍Jungkooks bakery

The four teens were settled, ready to go there already. They explained everything and the fact that the ball was tomorrow night, was scary than ever.

"Well, since that's tomorrow night, wanna help me guys in the bakery?" He pleaded and they letted a soft laugh. "Sure."

They went to their positions. Lia, Soobin were incharge of the baking. Ryujin and Beomgyu were for the cashier.

"Make it like this" he said rolling the Dough as the girl did what was told. She didn't exactly do it probably, it was sticking on the roller so Soobin insisted to help her.

He was on her back, hands on top of hers, as they did the work. He placed his head on top of hers, and luckily he didn't even notice the blushing, red face she had.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu and Ryujin had a costumer.

"What do you want mam?" Beomgyu said and the lady said some croissants. He then putted it in a paper bag as Ryujin asked for the payment.

The lady then showed some 2 glowing coins. "There. I'm done" she left the bakery, thanking them and Ryujin was left looking at the two coins.

"What? 2 coins only? And their glowing ones too!" She said as the boy laughed.

"Are you ready for the ball?" He asked and the girl sighed. "I don't know.."

~

It was the night of the party. Jungkook had some clothing that they can wear. Whereas masks were given to the two as well. Ryujin found some clothes hanging in the storage room of Kooks and she wore that instead.

They went to the ball, seeing many people on masks. Everything was going on normal, until a stroke of lightning hitted the Windows. The lightning was so.. diffrent. It has colors of red, blue and yellow.

The king, Namjoon immediately realized it's the wizards once again.

"My people, please stay in the safety room. Guards let's go beat them.. it's time for war." He said as everyone ran to the room that was told. Beomgyu and Ryujin gulped as they were following the royal guards. They saw some armor in a spare room and decided to wear it.

"Wait.. Taehyun and Chaeryeong are there!" Beomgyu said and they paced up until they were behind the troops. They acted like them and followed them to the battle.

~

The other, went to the hedge maze already. It was so dark and spooky..

"Lets go?" Soobin said and the girl nodded

"Lets go?" Soobin said and the girl nodded. As they went in, the gate closed. The two were wide eyed and ran.

"What?!" They then heard the horn, and the bells ringing. Meaning to say something is happening. Rain poured around as they ran places.

They were so tired, they got the illusion of the hedges moving close to them, clenching in.

The two were tired and weak from running. The boy stumbled many times, and fell from hard rocks and thorns of roses scratched his hands. As the hard rain, was making everything blurry.

Lia could see a glow nearby and she saw soobin in the ground. She huffed and tried to carry the groaning boy with all her strength (not the carrying carry. Somewhat his hands are slung at her neck like that)

They made it! Lia saw the crystal. She snatched it and putted it in her bag, as they walked back to the bakery. The town was quiet and nobody was even outside.

They went in the bakery, as Jungkook helped Soobin with his cuts. The girl then asked. "Where is Beomgyu and Ryujin?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but stay inside. Theres war between the rulers of the Wizard Academy and this kingdom." He gave a towel to the girl as she thanked him.

"Wait.. where is the place of war may I ask?" Jungkook then sighed as Soobin winced in pain from the alcohol.

"In the South.. where magic lies."

Lia then was wide eyed. "That's where they are.. What if they end up dead.." She mumbled.

~

North| the Kingdom without any magic, held by the ruler of destruction.. Namjoon. The town doesn't like magic at all, and they had history with it indeed.

South|the place where magic lies, the only place where magic is besides some parts of the East. The Wizard, Hoseok. Leader of them all, where the Cove is and Pixie forest.

East| Where the pirates live. They have their place. And they don't kill if you don't do anything to them. Nice sometimes but stubborn in the same time.

West| Across the valley, high from the mountains of forever snow. Only the most righteous people may go, to the Wizard Prince, Seokjin. Everyone thought he was dead though.. and he could be the only hope to make the wand.

Middle (their house) | The house is in the middle, the field of dreams. Where you can come up on peace. Nearby is Yoongis library home, the red forest, little tea party place of Jimin and sadly near the Memory Lane

~

📍Academy of Wizards

The two had made it to the slots, they had early training and had the hang of it. They went to the library after and read some stories, and spells.

They heard a chatter nearby and eavesdrop. The wizards were planning revenge once and for all. Then they saw them putting a spell. Making thunder arise in the palace.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong were scared, hoping their friends were alright. They then heard a loud horn, meaning to say the Kingdom was coming..

War was coming..

The wizards forced Taehyun and Chaeryeong to join them in the fight, knowing they are good themselves.

But what the two would do, is not make war by heart. They would start peace, with some help with Beomgyu and Ryujin.

Before they fought, they read a story in the library. About.. The Lost Prince.

If you don't get it, why do they know Jin and seemed surprised about the lost Prince named Jin

Well, it's because..

Revealing in the next chapter!