11 | Memory Lane

"So this is the place?" Beomgyu said and turned in the back, seeing no trace of the girls.

"Yeah.. but where is it?" Yeonjun looked somewhere, for some reason they didn't get distracted yet. Maybe a vibration there?

"The girls where are they?!" Taehyun said and the boys looked back seeing them gone..

They looked around twice and couldn't find them at all..

"We have to find them!" Soobin exclaimed as they ran to find them

Ryujin was looking at hers, which was really bad..

"You want some competition Lia?!" The girls in class shouted going to the girl.

"Dont go near her!" Ryujin stepped inside their class and pushed the girl away.

"Two versus four? Who's gonna win?" The girl smirked as Ryujin shook her head and later on looked at Lia.

"Its one versus four" Ryujin said and pushed Lia away as she was being kicked by those four bullies of Lia.

The girl was smiling as she got hitted, as she thought that making her friend safe is better than them getting hurt.

Lia looked and tried stopping them, but she was weak as well.

"Ryujin!" She heard Beomgyu and as she looked back, she was crying. He went to her and hugged Her until he saw his darkest memory.

Him getting that replayed all the time..

The time he got stabbed.

He felt the pain in his chest as Ryujin was trying to help him.

They were to depressed in this world of theirs, no happiness either worlds..

"Let's go.." Ryujin said pulling the boy as she still saw every memory hurting her head.

Yuna then looked at hers seeing the time she tried to fall down the schools building. She was near the cliff..

"Just fall down idiot!" One boy said and she looked at them, tears falling down her eyes..

"FALL DOWN!!" The students cheered and teased as they saw the girl going to the rails.

"Get out!" Ryujin and Yeji punched the boys as the girls ran away laughing.

"Yuna! Get back here! Don't do it!" Ryujin cried as the girl shook her head.

"Its what they want.. Ryujin."

She tried to go but she had that fear, one more step, she'll fall..

Just like now.. She might fall in the pit whereas loneliness will be given.

She moved but got caught by Kai, he held her hand.

"Yuna don't.. please." He pleaded as the girl moved away.

He then remembered his memory..

Drowning in the ocean..

No body there to help him at all..

Nothing to be seen or heard except for the sirens laughing.

"Kai.. I.." Yuna hugged him as that memory went out. Kai then saw Ryujin and Beomgyu in the distance.

"Hyung!" He said and they saw him, as they groaned, as some memories kept going on them.

"Forget the bad memories, think about now, remember that the past is in the past and it's now not before!" Yuna said and thought about every feeling she had to Kai.

A blushing mess..

The odd confession..

Seeing him with her...

Ryujin smiled thinking of him and Beomgyu, running in the field as they held hands.

As he gave a flower crown to her..

And kissed her forehead.

"Your my princess"

Beomgyu thought of the time they went to the ball together, how she looked stunning.. The way she smiles at him and makes his heart skip a beat..

Kai who was remembering the thing that happened in the cove..

Her little confession..

And the time they spent together..

"Happiness, happy memories.. are the thing that can block you from this, pain.." He blurted as everyone smiled.

They thought of everything as they walked to find their Hyung's and unnies. Beomgyu, holding the girls hand as she was deep red.

As Kai was hugging Yuna from behind to keep her comfort. They saw Chaeryeong weeping as Taehyun groaned in pain.

"Chae! Tae! Don't think of it.. think of the happiness you've discovered and made." The four rushed up to them, as the two nodded.

Taehyun wiped her tears of and caressed her cheek, thinking about their times together..

Chaeryeong smiled softly as she hugged him tight. "I.. Like you Taehyun" the boy hugged her back and nodded. "Same here.."

"Hyunjin? Oppa?" Yeji walked over place to place, getting farther from where Yeonjun is.

"Yeji.." whispers and calls, with the voice of her brother was making her look for him more and more.

"Yes oppa?" She moved closer to the sound.

"YEJI!" A screeching scream was heard, as the sounds of cars beeping pained her ears.

She knelt down, frustrated from it as she covered her ears to refrain hearing that sound all over again.

But no.

It keeps replaying that sound..

"STOP PLEASE!" She pleaded, nobody even hearing her.. but it keeps on doing it. It never stopped showing that same old memory of hers.

"Yeji?" Another sound shown as she looked back, seeing Yeonjun there as he smiled.

"Yeji.." she looked back to the front showing her little brother, with bloody hands.

She didn't know who to go too.

She loved both of them dearly.

"Yeji, remember that he's not real! He's gone, remember.. And this is not your old Paris it's magic island!" He hollered as the girl nodded.

Before she would go, someone called her. It's a tall boy.. dark hair, looks like Yeji..

"It's me Yeji, I'm still alive you know.." the boy said and she was wide eyed.

She was frozen as she looked at the boy.. Yeonjun groaned as he felt the sudden bloody rush in his head.

"UNDISCIPLINED CHILD! Your no match to your cousin Taehyung anyways!" The boy shook his head as a tear rolled down.

"So filthy and weak!" He covered his ears and shouted. "NO!"

"Yeonjun?" She heard his call, as she felt worried. Hyunjin, well not a real one. Was waiting for her. "Lets jump Yeji. So we can be together!" He smiled as she sighed.

"I.."