13 | Magic

"Well, let's find the others" Yeonjun sighed as he walked around with Yeji. They saw figures that had red eyes, they were flipping scared.

But they went closer..

Until they just saw a projector, in the middle of the forest. Both being confused and curious as they should be, they opened it revealing the lady and man that Soobin and Lia read in the note.

"If I do leave this place, which I probably wouldn't.. I don't know what can happen to me and you here. If your watching this, we found the crystal..it's Just.. we're somewhere with it that is confusing. It's so dark in here."

The lady sighed as the boy nodded, he looked like a villager here as the lady looked like a girl from the other world, as she wore a beret and a shirt that says 'Los Angeles'.

"Please find us...And your find the crystal as well"

The projector closed as Yeji huffed.

"Lets go find them then.."

Walking for minutes that seemed like days, they eat those berries that Jin eats to stay full. Those magicAl ones. They easily find them so no biggy.

Six figures could be seen walking as Yeonjun grabbed Yeji's wrist, as they ran towards that direction. They saw another pair running to them as well, as he smiled.

"We think alike huh" he muttered as they stopped in front of everyone.

"Hey! You guys are fine!" Taehyun exclaimed as everyone nodded. Beomgyu could be seen holding hands with Ryujin as the girl chuckled.

"Lets find that crystal?" Yeonjun then faked a cough as everyone looked at him. "So uh.."

"We need to find some pair, since they have the crystal" Soobin nodded as Lia whispered something to him, probably about the letter they read. But to be honest, he had to bend to listen.

Yuna and Kai could be heard laughing softly as they saw that and after, Lia gave a glare.

"It's just.. funny.. eonni" Yuna said trying her best to explain since she's out of breath from laughing that much.

"Lets just go" Ryujin pulled Beomgyu as they went elsewhere. They had to stick together, and that's making them not get the bad memories flutter through them.

They walked on over to the same place tell boys lost the girls. "You see, nothing is ever gonna work.. We were here, absolutely nothing. And you might not even escape.. We might not escape at all.." Yeonjun groaned as Yeji made him calm down.

"Yeonjun, even though..We can still make memories together as we last..all We can do is believe.The only happiness in my life is you guys so it's not that bad for me.. I forgot my baddest memories because of you."

A light appeared and shouts of help. They went there in awe that what Yeji said, the meaning of it is the key itself to find the crystal.

They saw the light showing behind a hard tree. "Oh yeah, trees aren't what they seem" Chaeryeong examined it first and with a tough push, it opened.

Revealing, the one and only. . .

Hyunjin..

...with someone...? Are they the ones who putted the notes?

Hyunjin grown.. He was wearing something else yet Yeji could recognize him.

"H-hyunjin?" She cried and he nodded..They hugged with the longest embrace until Soobin was wide eyed.

"Your the one who wrote the letter on the tree?" He said and the girl beside him nodded.

"Who are you?" Ryujin said suspicious. "I'm from the other world, Hyunjin stayed here longer.. that's why he's in this clothing.."

They showed the crystal as the others smiled.

"Lets talk about how you went here and how we didn't recognize you anywhere.. kkrae?" Yeonjun said as they all nodded.

Hyunjin showed the path back to outside of memory lane, he's been here for so long..

They went and saw that it's still daylight.. They went to their foster home and sat in the dining room.

"Who are you?" Yuna crossed her arms at the girl as she sighed.

"I'm, Yena (random) I'm from the other world. I saw Hyunjin in the godamn rooftop and- yeah same here." Yeji cutted her whilst eating an Apple.

"How are you here Hyunjin?" She asked with an worried expression. "How are you alive?"

"Well, when I woke up, I saw our mother.. like she had wings and later on made me live and said I had a future. Then I woke up in the middle of the memory lane, with a trinket. Time flew faster for me but stopped at this age.. and I was curious of the trinket so I used it. I then appeared in the rooftop of Yena. And we came back at memory lane. Sadly the trinket fell, in the river..

So then I saw a scroll outside memory lane, showing about the crystal. We went to the field, and and looked seeing nothing there. Days living in her home, which is far from anywhere here,.i fell for her so we made a note in the tree. I looked at memory lane now with her but, I got bad memories so did she..

So we then found the tree that made us refrain getting hurt. And there we found the crystal.. And probably we were scared from getting out. But we tried once, and made a projector nearby here. Then when we got hurt again we hid and stayed until someone may save us..

I didn't even know it would be you.. Yeji-ah"

Yeji smiled and hugged him once more. And she looked at Yeonjun. "So.. I like this guy here" she confessed and Yeonjun was quite surprised.

"R-really?" The girl nodded as Hyunjin chuckled.

"Fine, just take care of her" the boy looked down and so did the others.

"Wait.. your from this world? And they are from the other?" They sighed and slowly nodded as the girls huffed.

"But let's stay here and have our moments till we can.. right?" Yena insisted and they laughed softly.

"Yeah."

Well this was a weird one-