16 | Leaving..

Everyone bidded goodbye to each other. Yeji hugged Yeonjun as long as she can, as Soobin and Lia cried together. Beomgyu and Ryujin were actually different than what people expects when their loved ones departure and leaves.

"I wouldn't miss you a bit" Ryujin squinted her eyes and pointed at Beomgyu as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah same here" he crossed his arms and walked away. Everyone was confused as their action as they shrugged it off.

"Lets go?" Taehyun said holding the trinket. But now this trinket is different, when you departure, it's just like those wands. The boys doesn't come there, but make a giant portal for the girls to walk through.

Kai and Yuna were pouting. "I'll miss you Kai, we just have to go back to our place." The boy nodded slowly and hugged her as Taehyun cupped Chaeryeong's cheeks.

"Dont ever, ever ever forget me" the girl smiled softly and chuckled. "I would never forget, my first love"

Hyunjin sighed as Yena rested her head in their shoulder. "I hope Yeonjun thinks about it." The girl looked at him with an eye smile, "of course, I believe he would."

After their last goodbyes, they opened the portal, as the girls walked there. The boys looked at Beomgyu who's looked like he was about to cry.
As the portal almost closed, Ryujin looked back with a tear falling down.

"See you, Beomgyu."

The boy kneeled down and cried out, as he showed his real expression of what he had felt. In the other side, Ryujin and the girls did the same. Hyunjin was brought to a room, and heard the girls crying. So that must have happened if he was still here, still a orphan.

Yena, she was in her house, as her parents argued. It still was the same, loud, violent home.

Hyunjin opened the door, as Yeji ran to him and hugged him. As she cried, cried her heart out.

They knew that they weren't meant to be in that world, and they had to stay here. Even if it means that the sounds had to stay with them.

In the other side, they all were restless, they stayed back in their little home, that is nearby Jimins place. They haven't showed the girls that place, and they wished they did.

"I'm gonna go to the library, inform Yoongi hyung they left.." Taehyun walked out as the boys comforted each other.

He went there, seeing Yoongi sleeping. He then just instead went there to read the book him and Chaeryeong would always read here. 'Romeo vs. Juliet' "a classic.. That's what Chaeryeong said just yesterday.." he smiled to himself.

As he read a chapter, a note fell down. He picked it up and opened it.

'Yah, Taehyun, if ever we might meet again, supposedly not.. But I hope we do, I wish that maybe we can be together once more. Cross paths maybe? I love you and that's all I know'

He sighed and hugged it tight, knowing that Chaeryeong is the one who has written that note.

He ran to his place, and saw Yeonjun talking with the members. "Guys, Chaeryeong gave me a letter." Soobin went there and pushed Taehyun to the couch as he sat down.

"So, come to think of it. Hyunjin made a point." Beomgyu nodded as Kai was wide eyed. "Wait we will do it?!"

Taehyun was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Hyunjin told me about something, something we can do maybe sooner or later.." Yeonjun smiled.

The rest of the night was full of planning, it was restless but probably for the best. The thing their going for might actually work.

Meanwhile, it's another day for the girls, and mostly almost their first day of high school again.

Yuna was busy making her masterpiece. Chaeryeong was proud Yuna finally found her muse, her inspiration.

Flashback •

"Yah, Chaeryeong eonni.. I don't know what's my inspiration.. I'm so lost." She crossed her arms, and a frown was shown.

Chaeryeong patted her back as she looked at the plain, canvas that has nothing shown.

"Don't worry Yuna, you'll find it sooner or later"

Flashback Ended•

Now she's here, drawing it. Ryujin laughed at her as Yuna glared. "Excuse me, it's art" Ryujin shook her hands and walked away.

"Art, yEaH."

Yuna rolled her eyes, and became serious as she continued her little project. Lia smiled softly as she remembered those memories of her and Soobin.

Yeji was busy letting it all out, the frustration and everything to Hyunjin. Who was really interested in the situation.

From about a couple days, it's already school day. And they couldn't forget them as much as the boys as well.

"Lets do it now"

HMmMmM👀