12 | Lost

He looked at Yeonjun and shook his head. "He's weak Yeji. Come with me instead" the girl then frowned.

She went to Yeonjun and held him as they walked. She looked back and growled. "Hyunjin would never say that"

The vision vanished as they walked. "I'm.. sorry if I thought of choosing Hyunjin.. well not the real one.. it's just, I miss him" she sighed and the boy nodded with a weak smile.

"Yeah it's fine.."

They walked elsewhere, finding the others. Chaeryeong, Taehyun, Kai, Yuna, Beomgyu and Ryujin were finding the last crystal.. but

it was No where to be found..

"This is hopeless.. I can't forget my bad memories.." Ryujin sighed as they were tired.

Every bad memory flashed all over again, since they never thought about positive stuff any longer.

Soobin was busy chasing the stow away, Lia before she runs into the abyss.

"If this is the way to end everything then sure" she sighed and looked at the pit. It was dark.. and hollow..

Soobin hugged her from the back and moved away from the pit. "What the hell are you doing?" He said and the girl chuckled.

"Trying to fall.." Soobin felt sad so he tried to light things up. Nothing happened to him yet though. "You already fell, for me~"

The girl nudged his shoulder as she squinted her eyes. "Really Soobin?" She kinda letted a soft laugh after making the boy smile.

"Lets go..find the others" he said as he pulled her. They were so Lost.. like they were in that maze again.

He hissed of the thought of it as Lia rubbed his palm, she was feeling better, knowing Soobin is by her side..

"Binnie are you ok?" She asked with concern as he looked at her and nodded. "Yeah.. I'm alright"

The walk felt like hours, as they couldn't find each other. The others as well, Yeonjun and Yeji were finding them but they couldn't.

They were all lost.

But actually, it merely was just 10 minutes of walking.

Surpassing every place, they gave up and took some rest luckily the rest wasn't interrupted with some memory flash.

"I can't find Soobin and Yeonjun Hyung.. your Lia and Yeji Noona. I can't believe we took you here."

Kai sighed and rubbed his temples as the girl beside him smiled. "Kai, if we didn't even go here... Well life couldn't be this much adventurous"

Chaeryeong nodded and looked at Taehyun. "And besides, you guys are the reason were happy a lot now." Everyone was looking at Ryujin as if they want her to say something.

"What?" She glared and shook her head and sighed as Beomgyu looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Why did you take us here in the first place?" The girls were curious about it as well.

"We thought of giving you guys the happiness you wanted.. Well.. " Taehyun rubbed the back of his neck as Beomgyu huffed. "But it wasn't true at all, happiness isn't going without sadness so.."

Ryujin letted a soft laugh as the others were confused.

"Even if there are happiness and sadness in both worlds.. we should remember the past memories are just.. the past. So let's make happy memories right now, in the present"

The others nodded and smiled. "Sure" Ryujin was amazed even to what she just said.

As Kai and Yuna ought to find their Yeji and Yeonjun, Taehyun and Chaeryeong tries to get Soobin and Lia. "Ryujin, may I talk to you or something..?" She nodded with a smile.

(So memory lane is dark, but isn't that dark. Like there's parts where there's light from above and plus there are memory fire flies)

They walked around and Beomgyu started his confession. "So, this is bad timing.. I know.. but I just wanna let it out. Ryujin, I know this may seemed weird but- you like me?" She blurted as he looked flustered.

"H-how did you?- I heard your conversation with Taehyun in our home dimwit" she laughed as Beomgyu turned back and touched his hot cheeks.

"I'm so stupid.." he muttered as Ryujin tapped his back. "Yeah?" The girl chuckled.

"I like you as well"

The boys eyes lit up with joy as he jumped up and down making the girl laugh at his movement. He then stopped as he was embarrassed to what he shown.

"O-ok.. um.. Lets go?" She nodded as they try to find atleast one of them.

~

"They have to be here anywhere.." Chaeryeong said as she looked around. Taehyun nodded slowly as he saw a figure.

"SOOBIN HYUNG?!" He called and the boy turned to their direction.

He was walking to their direction oddly fast.

"Are you sure it's him" Chaeryeong murmured as the boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm actually not even Sure.." the girl nudged his shoulder as she sighed. Taehyun held her hand out of no where and she was deep red.

"But don't worry, I'm here" As the figure went closer, she hid behind his back, scared from what's coming.

the figure went to the light and shown Soobin indeed and behind him was Lia. Making sense why they couldn't see her because, he's too tall.

"Hyung!" He hugged the boy as Chaeryeong went to Lia, she was smiling weakly. "Lia Eonni, think about good stuff, for example you and Soobin's relationship?"

The girl looked at Soobin and blushed. "Ok.."

That was what happened, they both felt better from it.

"Are you better? Something wrong still? Are you ok now?" Chaeryeong sounded like a mom to her precious kid as Taehyun looked at her, he didn't just like her, he loved her.

He loved her concerns to others, her outstanding personality. He couldn't help but think why the hell do they hate her, them?

"Yep, you definitely like her" Soobin smirked as he nudged his shoulder. "Aish.."

~

Kai and Yuna were chattering about some stuff, as they try to find Yeonjun and Yeji.

"Well, Kai do you remember anything about the stuff in the cove and all?" She said a bit nervous if he found out about the confession.

"Nope..or did I?" He made a playful grin as Yuna pouted. "Yahh.. did you?"

"Yeah, I know what happened Yuna."

She was wide eyed and a blushing mess once again. "Excuse me for a moment" she walked to the nearest tree, sat behind it as he couldn't see what she's doing.

"Oh no Yuna your dead.. He remembers.." she face palmed herself and puffed her cheeks.

"He would remember that odd confession" she sighed and bit her lip by thinking about it.

"Yeah, I remember. All I can just say from it is this" Yuna widened her eyes seeing Kai who was eavesdropping on her little reflection.

He sat beside her making her surprised once again.

"I.like.you."