3|Ways

"Kai, why?!" Beomgyu said in a cold voice that made Kai feel so depressed. Taehyun then blocked the boy from getting near the younger.

"Beomgyu, he's not that good at memorization of stuff that are high levels like this,Dont blame him" Soobin agreed as Yeonjun snapped his fingers.

"Ah! Remember when Jimin Hyung said that there's a guy named Yoongi.. a keeper of Knowledge?" Everyone nodded.

Kai then huffed."We can ask him for help! That trinket might have been In the dark abyss already so.." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. let's visit the Yoongi guy tomorrow."

They slept in the bedroom of their foster parents and it was quite comfortable. They would sleep in their little hangout spot before but not now.

~

The next following day, the girls and boys woke up and went to the dining room. Yeonjun and Yeji went on to cook.

"How do you know how to cook Yeonjun?" The girl asked and the boy chuckled.

"You know we cook here right?" The girl then smiled and continued her work.

Lia then asked a odd question. "If this house is here.. then is it gone in our home?" The boys shook their heads as Chaeryeong asked one as well.

"What happens? Does our foster parents notice were gone?" The boys shook their heads.

"No, because.. since your here, and not there. It's now a world without you guys. So your foster parents didn't adopt you and they don't know you. But when you come back, it's the back to them as your foster- get it?" Beomgyu got cutted by Soobin as the girls chuckled.

"Yeah."

~

After their breakfast, they went to the living room. "So, were onto going to the keeper of Knowledge, he's living nearby. Well said from our friend Jimin Hyung." Taehyun explained and the girls liked the idea.

They packed up atleast some food, drinks and they changed to better clothes.. good for some adventure.

Well to be exact, they had some expensive clothing, yet they only got it from prizes they join. It was a miracle for them, so they hid their prizes somewhere their parents may not find.

 It was a miracle for them, so they hid their prizes somewhere their parents may not find

|Yeji|