15 | Stay longer

taexchae_luver the thing on top- let me explain 😌 and yeah it sucks :")

reed to what Beomgyu and Ryujin explained. So they used their time, and stayed a bit longer. Soobin and Lia went on together walking in the village now, as Yeonjun, Yeji, Hyunjin and Yena were going to the palace.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun were staying in the library of Yoongi, as they practice their spell for it. Beomgyu and Ryujin went to the Pixie forest now as they looked around and had their long break.

Kai and Yuna though.. They went back to the cove. The mermaids were more nicer now, since the day Yuna confessed and did the mission she actually needed to do. They strolled in the beach as the boy looked down, with a pout.

"Kai, I'll miss you." She Sighed as the boy nodded. He will miss her as well and maybe just maybe.. They can be together once more.

"Yuna.." he called softly as the girl looked at him, confused. "Yeah?" He then looked up and smiled, as he pulled her wrist to the water.

He just wanted to brighten the atmosphere so he played with her in the water. They kept splashing none stop, and laughing can just be heard in the breezy day.

Who knew that she will fall in love with someone from a diffrent world..it's both cool and not really.. knowing there was no way right now to be together.

"Kai" she called him and he looked at her with a cute small smile. "Yes?" She gestured him to wait as she ran far away. Kai could see her talking to somebody in the distance, who's that?

Walking back to him, she grinned and showed two bracelets. "Woah.. their half hearts.. and there's a dolphin next to mine!" The boy laughed looking closely at his accessory.

The girl nodded as she looked at hers, she looked at it closer and letted a gasp. "What?" He scooted close to her to see why she reacted that way and saw that his name was there, a little small text.

He looked at his and smiled, seeing her name planted on the bracelet. They wore it as they walked in the soft warm sand amidst the cold breeze.

Meanwhile..

"Woah! There's a dance?" Lia clapped her hands seeing all the villagers dancing in the circle, as music can be heard. Claps from some people watching them move as she looked at Soobin, with a carefree smile.

"No way, I can't dance Lia" he shook his hands and later on crossed his arms as she made a cute face as she held his hands. "Please! For me Soobin?" The boy peeked and groaned quietly.

"Fine fine.." The girl laughed and pulled him to the middle as the crows cheered. They were dancing to a cute merry band kind of music. Flutes, and varieties of instruments were played as Soobin looked at the twirling girl.

Before she could ever fall, he held her, as they looked at each other for longer than expected.
The crowd cheered as they looked at the two lovebirds.

Yeji, Yeonjun, Hyunjin and Yena laughed in the window of the palace seeing the two figures. "What about you two, what will happen?" Hyunjin pointed at Yeji and Yeonjun as they sighed.

"Were gonna break up or something.." Hyunjin looked down, sad that his sister won't ever meet the boy ever again after they leave..

"Hey, Yeonjun let's talk"

~

Ryujin and Beomgyu were walking around the forest as they smiled.

"Isnt it lovely here?" Ryujin said holding one flower. Beomgyus eyes never left her. She looked back with a grin and placed the flower on his ear (I can't describe it properly but I think you know what I mean- sorry oof)

The boy held her hand as she blushed. Beomgyu hugged her for as long as they can remember. Time stopped for them, as the pixies placed some dust to them. They went higher as they saw the sunset.

The fire flies making a giant heart to them. As they stayed in the same position. Some fire flies went to the others, as they made the same heart.

It was a magical sunset..

Their last sunset together..

~

"Its the starry night already.." Chaeryeong sighed as she saw the fireflies go away. The boy looked down, he's definitely gonna miss Chaeryeong.

"Yeah... I'm gonna miss you Chaeryeong" she smiled softly and nodded. "Same Taehyun, same" the two walked around in the place as Yoongi spoke.

"You two, have you gotten the crystals?" The two nodded slowly as the guy seemed to notice their reaction. "So you fell for each other? Both of you?" The two looked at him with a blushing face yet they were still sad.

"Yeah.."

"Oh.. here's a book that Jin gave us.. to make the spell easier." Taehyun said as he walked over to the counter with the book. Chaeryeong was just looking at the books and had an idea.

"I have never seen someone fall in love with girl from another place.. Or land by means." Yoongi smiled softly as he saw Taehyun just staring at the girl.

He just wished that maybe one day, fate can bring them back together. All of them.

The two walked together to the house, as Taehyun gave her his jacket since it was the cold night. Chaeryeong grinned from the thing she have done earlier. "I love you Taehyun." She said out of no where and he was quite surprised but he just chuckled.

"I love you too, Chaeryeong."

~

They were making the spell already as everyone was feeling so sad.. They kept hugging each other as Taehyun and Chaeryeong were busy making the spell.

"Are you ready guys?" Taehyun asked them all as they all nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah.. we are.."

And it's almost finished oof. But what do you think Hyunjin told Yeonjun, and what did Chaeryeong do?