17| Consequence

They did what they did..

But there was a consequence..

~

The girls were going to school, mostly because it was their first day of school. Since the day Hyunjin came, their foster parents were actually different than before..

They went to the school, as the teacher called Yeji and Lia. "You, and you, tour the new students..some already know their ways here so no need." The two girls obliged as the teacher told them to go to the front of the school.

Them both waited for at least 10 minutes and saw two teens in the distance running to them. The two boys huffed as they catched for breath, looking down..as they looked up, the girls finally get to see what they look like.

And that was in immediate shock. "Hello, I'm Choi Soobin." The boy bowed as Lia felt so happy and sad in the same time.

"Since you already know us, let us tour you!" Lia rapidly said as the two raised brows..

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Yeonjun and Soobin said in chorus. Yeji pulled Lia in the corner and held her shoulders.

"So Lia, I think they did something and they actually forgot us because of that.. I have a feeling" the girl had teary eyes and wiped them off, as she faked a cough. "Lets go"

The two boys were waiting patiently, as they walked around. They noticed the Ryujin was busy staring at the window to the inside of the photography club.

As they passed her, they glanced at who she was looking at..

It was Beomgyu..

"So, where's our class?" Soobin asked and Lia huffed. "With us, I guess.."

~

"Choi Beomgyu.." Ryujin muttered looking at he boy in the room, who's taking photos of the view outside. The girls passed her as she puffed her cheeks..

She doesn't even care, if others think she's weird just standing there, staring at Choi. The boy turned around, making Ryujin absolutely frozen, as she just focused on him.

The boy took a picture of her as the flash made her out of the trance. He gestured her to go in as she letted a soft smile as she went in.

She went in and immediately hug him, but one thing for sure, he didn't hug her back. "Excuse me?" The girl letted go as he furrowed his eye brows.

"Well anyways.. here's your photo.....?" The girl giggled at the sight of her in the photo. She then realized that it was a question.

Beomgyu smiled at her. "Hey, I'm Beomgyu.. but what's your name again?" The photo fell down, as she tried picking it up, yet their hands touched.

"What?.. you know me, I'm Ryujin remember?" He chuckled. "Oh, nice to meet you then, but.. nope I don't recall any Ryujin." The girl nodded slowly as she bowed.

"See you.."

~

Chaeryeong was in class already, as they were more earlier. The teacher called the boy upfront.
She wasn't interested to it, introducing students so she just looked down, busy thinking.

"New student, welcome, Kang Taehyun" her eyes shot up to the boy on front, as a soft gasp was heard.

"So, Chaeryeong. Sit beside Chaeryeong" the girl grinned. He walked to her, as Chaeryeong thought he does know her.

"Hey, I'm Taehyun." The girl laughed.

"And I'm- Chaeryeong. Yep, I know" he letted a soft smile. She hugged him as he raised a brow.
"I've missed you." He was confused and he scooted his chair farther.

"You know me Taehyun, why are you moving away?" She was nervous and hoped what she's thinking now, isn't what it is.

"Nope, I don't know you one bit"

Her heart felt like it got stab by a thousand knives, all of them did. But they knew that when it comes to Yuna, she'll find it as a joke until it speaks the truth.

~

Yuna was busy doing her replica of her inspiration drawing. Until she heard the door open. "Come in.."

She was busy drawing, and saw the figure going to the piano. She really didn't mind, until she was amazed in the music that was played.

Somewhat it reminded of the fairytale she just had. Magic Island..

When she looked at the person her pencil fell, and the boy stood up. "Oh.. I'm sorry if I startled you or anything.." He rubbed the back of his neck as Yuna immediately shook her head.

"Nonono, it's fine Kai, stay there. I actually need you for something" she grinned as the boy was like the rest, puzzled.

He then nodded slowly as he sat down and began to play music. "How do you know my name?" He continued playing the magical melody.

"Kai, are you kidding? We're literally together" she chuckled as she looked at him, viewing his angle as she drew his facial features.

"Together? Since when exactly?" The sound of the piano was broken, as he was shocked.. She laughed as he went to her.

"We're together since that day in magical island.." He raised a brow..

"Nope, nothing I recall"

Yuna shook her head and went closer to him, as she pouted. "Look, look at this." She held his hand as she showed at both of them having their initials in their bracelets.

He was quite surprised as well, but letted it all inside. "I don't know how I had that.." The girl letted go and sighed. "Never mind.." She ran away as the boy looked at the canvas, it was him.

"Come to think of it.. I felt something to her.."

The boys did, their heart was beating for them, and they somewhat felt a sudden headache..

It's more different when your from Magic Island to their earth..

Will they ever remember their first love?

To be continued.

|
°
|
°
|
°
|
°
Should I do a book two or something? But if I should, I ain't doing it now. Maybe sooner or later.

Anyways MelanieJones100, you were absolutely correct about it. Sad to say UwU. My first thought was they would get surprised their there and the happy ending done. But then I thought of doing something more :3