14 | Eternally

'We used our spare times here playing around. The next days, were our time with each others lovers. '

Taehyun called Chaeryeong to the bridge meeting her wearing a woodland flower crown. "Hey Taehyun.." she waved as she went there.

This was the last one..

Soobin had their confession,

Yeonjun as well,

Beomgyu,

And Kai.

Now it all comes down to Taehyun telling his. He fiddled his fingers as he saw her smiling widely.
"So what's up?" She chuckled as she saw him smile.

"Chaeryeong.. So, from all of the time we've spended together.. have you caught any feelings for.. uh.. anyone atleast?" He stuttered, he was lost to her eyes. She immediately knew what he meant and smirked.

"Yeah, I do" she said confidently. Taehyun was so Lost, he thought that it was someone from their place or something.

"Oh.. Uh.. who is it may I ask?" The girl giggled as the boy was quite puzzled.

"It's you."

"Wait it's me?" He pointed to himself and Chaeryeong mentally face palmed herself. She then crossed her arms.

"No, it's Yeonjun" she joked and the boy was surprised. "Oh, it's Yeonjun?" Chaeryeong couldn't take it any longer so she flicked his forehead and pouted.

"I said it's you dummy, do you know what is joke?" Taehyun laughed as the girl did as well. They went back, since the others said they wanted to visit Jimin's Place.

Firstly, they wore the most pastel kind of clothes since it matches the theme of the Tea Place of Jimin's.
The boys went there earlier, and told the girls where to go anyways so all was well.

They wore these: