6|History

"Hmm.. The Lost Prince?" Taehyun said reading the book as Chaeryeong scooted near him.

"Read it" she said and before Taehyun could talk, the book talked itself. Like there was a narrator already.

The book is somehow like a pop up one, but this one.. is diffrent. They watched as the paper characters ran around fighting.

The Lost Prince

Long ago, cherished by the ancient world of Magic Island, there lived a stubborn king, and a queen.
They had their child which was born, named Seokjin.

The king and queen made a deal with the Wizard that they will never go against each other.. but they did.

The king was jealous from everything the Wizard had, and thought of poisoning him. With a deal from the pirates with hatred, they gave him the thing he needed.

The Wizard died from alchemy. And the people who withstands with them had given curses to the village.

Then one day, the Prince vanished by the age of 19. He probably died already from the starvation and everything..

But nobody knows where he is or how he's doing at all. That's why we kept peace for a little while, and didn't keep in touch with the villagers.

Then there was some letters magically written. They then read what was now written by magic.

"But this day on, there is a war for both nations. Seeing who is planning to get the throne."

Taehyun sighed and then he noticed something.
"Wait...Jin, Seokjin.. Jin lives very far away, whenever we asked for him to come join us to the village, he would say no.. He eats the magic full berries there to stay alive.. is it him?"

Chaeryeong then looked quite stunned at his accusations it all planted to him. "We must find him!" Taehyun nodded.

They went to the halls, and saw the wands. They snatched it putted a teleportation spell. "Make us go to the Place our friend lies on."

With a blink of an eye, they were there. It was so.. peaceful there. No wonder he wanted to stay in a quiet place like that.

"Seokjin!" Taehyun called and Jin went out. He letted out a sigh and looked at them.

"You found out?"

"Yes, so help us!" Chaeryeong exclaimed and told everything, every fight and story.

The Lost Prince then nodded as he took out his satchel, showing inside a book. "What you need to make the wand, you can do it yourself. I'm leading the throne again, once and for all."

They teleported back to the Place as they tip toed until they reached where the fight is held at.

Sounds of screeching swords were heard, as before they start. Jin went out.

"I'm alive, fetish people. I lived, and recovered. Don't fight, as I'm leading both kingdoms. Since I'm half a Prince as a wizard as well." The knights were stunned and surprised.

The swords were dropped as Jin continued. Namjoon couldn't believe it, his brother is alive and healthy.

📍 Pixie forest

Yeji and Yeonjun were walking around finding the shown gem. They then heard laughing and soft giggles. As they went nearer, they saw small Pixies looking at them.

"Youll never find it!" Yeji frowned as Yeonjun raised a brow. "Are you sure about that?"

The pixie nodded as Yeji seemed intimidated by it. She never liked Pixies. She thought they were mischievous and stubborn.

"Yeah yeah, show it already." She rolled her eyes as one pixie went to her.

"No. What about make Yeonjun find you" she said and throwed a sparkly dust on her. Yeji flew high as she couldn't come at control from her flight.

"Please stop that!" Yeonjun said, looking at the laughing Pixies.

"So? She's awfully rude Yeonjun" the boy then saw some left over dust and putted it to himself until he flew as well.

But he had more control, since the fact that he had those sometimes because of Soobin's pranks.

He saw Yeji flying and held her hand, until he helped her up. It was sunset, and it was easier to
Find the glowing gem.

They went on, searching for hours in the sky as the two saw a glowing one.. They tried going down, and so they did.

They walked and saw the gem, and the Pixies went to them with awe.

"You actually found it, Yeonjun you do seem to care about the girl huh?" One of them spoke as they looked at Yeji who was smiling as she looked at the gem.

"Yeah.. I guess she is important to me.."

📍 Taehyung's cottage

Soobin and Lia met up with them secretly, since they found the way. It was just Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Kai, Yuna, Beomgyu and Ryujin left to get their gems and off to memory lane.

Yeji and Yeonjun placed theirs to a case, as Soobin and Lia did as well. Kept inside untouched by no one except them. They waited, and hid since the war was still there.

"Want some tea?" Taehyung asked and they shook their heads.

"Some water from the crystal waterfalls?" He smiled as they nodded at him.

They then thought how is Kai and Yuna doing right now? And so is the others?