4 | Adventure

"Lets just all venture together there" Yuna blabbered as they agreed.

The long trip must have been for miles, and they halfed up. The Hedge maze was close to the Palace so Soobin and Lia hiked up with Beomgyu and Ryujin.

The Wizard Academy was nearby the Pixie forest. And beyond it was The Cove so the 3 partners were in their journey together.

📍 The Village

"Who is your friend anyways?" Ryujin asked as the four of them walked underneath the hot sun. They were close by, said the compass though.

"His name is.. Jungkook. Well he's a fellow villager here and we chatted a few days ago." The boy said as he looked at his trusty compass.

"We'll be staying in his home for a while, and the day after we can go to the hedge maze" Soobin whispered to Lia as the girl nodded.

They saw some smoke and took some pace. Chattering and music was heard. They then saw some figures walking place to place. They were there already.

Beomgyu then grabbed Ryujin's wrist as they ran. Her cheeks became hot as she stared at the boy in front of her.

The elders smirked as they saw their younger being so close already. They followed them as they reached the bakery, whereas Jungkook works at.

The bells chimed as they went in, and they saw the guy waving goodbye to a customer.

"Jungkook! We're staying at your place for a while" Beomgyu panted as the other chuckled.

"Sure, follow me" he motioned the four to follow him upstairs. He lives above his bakery which was an advantage for him. He showed some extra guest room and the window showed the view of the Palace.

"So who are they- Oh costumer, so later?" Jungkook said as he heard the chiming once again.

"Sure Hyung. Later indeed"

As the boy left, they putted their stuff in the closet as they rested for a while. Lia was just glancing on the window for the upcoming things they would discover.

"Lia?" Soobin hollered as she looked at him, with a rather puzzled look. He was sitting beside the sleepy Beomgyu, in the mattress.

"Yes?" She asked and then looked at Ryujin sleeping as well.

"Be careful.. The Hedge maze, if you don't escape.. The Hedge would get closer to you until you'll suffocate and die.." he said in a very serious voice.

He didn't really mean to make it sound scary, and Lia gulped.

"But, it's just a myth Lia." She huffed and the.boy puffed his cheeks as they looked at the view. All Soobin would do is keep her calm but it's not what he's doing.. so he'll protect her from death instead.

📍Taehyung's Cottage

Yeonjun knocked on the door as it opened without anyone doing it. As they peeked, Taehyung was holding a wand as he waved.

"Hello, Cousin.." a nudge on the shoulder was given to Yeonjun as he said that. (Lets keep them as relatively together :3 )

"I didn't know you have a cousin Hyung?!" Kai exclaimed and then looked at the two. "But you guys do look alike..."

Kai was the one who didn't even know, which was pretty awkward. Atleast he's not alone though.

They went inside as Taehyung closed the door. "So, what's the visit for?"

Taehyun then faked a cough. "We will be heading to the Academy.." Taehyung then chuckled.

"Good luck on that, I'm not part of them anymore though" the others gave questioning looks as they were quite shocked.

"What's happened?- no need to know, but there's 2 slots left there.. Taehyun you can go there. Use my vacant spot" the boy nodded as he pointed at Chaeryeong.

"She's coming with me. It's 2 slots, right?" The elder nodded as he showed the bedroom.

"So, there's 3 bedrooms. Mine, Yeonjun's and the guest room. Boys stay there as the girls go to the other." He ordered pointing at the two doors.

They went in and unpacked some stuff.

As they went out, the girls sat in the living room couch. Unlike Yoongis place, this was a giant mushroom outside.. for others it was the usual.

but inside, it was a beautiful cottage. Taehyung was brewing some potions as Yuna noticed something.

"Isnt it weird that the magical parts of the land is somewhat in the south? Yoongis cottage is at the south as well.. The academy and the others. And in the north it was the village kingdom."

It did make a point, but any who. Yeonjun made some special tea and gave it to the girls.

The three boys sat across from the girls and stared at each other.

"So, we have the slots tomorrow. And maybe Yeji and Yeonjun can work out with the Pixie forest thing. There's a nearby beach house I think near the cove. You guys can stay there Yuna, Kai" Taehyung chatted as they looked quite in shock.

"Oh? There's a new beach house.. cool." Kai chuckled.

They stayed in the little cottage since it was arriving sunset.

They slept early in the night, so they can wake up as the sun shines once again.

·

You may be guessing, it's so fast. But nope. There are many upcoming stuff, that will happen.

Update will be soon!