Chapter 3: The Glance Of An Enemy

Match's PoV  ( all Match PoV for this chapter.)
After the tour, Candle left me to go to my dorm room (since that's what they have in the school) but on my way I noticed someone was following me so I turned around and I realised who that someone was. It was my ex bf Lighter who I broke up with one year ago he walked up to me and got out a baseball bat out of nowhere and then suddenly everything went black...

(10 mins later)

I woke up in a room it had three bunk beds and five girls were in here also. "She's awake" one of them cried. She wore red dress and had red hair. "OMG are you okay!!" another one said. She wore an outfit which looked like the pattern a pencil would be organised in ✏️. " Y-yeah" I replied  "That's good" said another one in a cute weird accent. She wore a blue dress and had blue hair. "Who did this to you?" another one said she had green and blue hair and her outfit was the same colours and pattern  as her hair. "Someone I broke up with years ago" I said. "I want revenge!!!" said the final girl. She was the same as the other blue girl but with lighter shades. " What am I doing here?" I asked politely. " This is your dorm room" said the girl in red. " Yeah we heard a bash on the door so we opened it and saw you laying on the floor so we checked your name tag and you're in our dorm so we rested you on your bed that you will be sleeping in." explained the girl that looked like a pencil. "Oh ok" I responded. "Seems like you want some friends, we'll be friends with you."said the red girl again. "Thank you" I replied.
The girls told me their names were Ruby, Pencil, Bubble, Book and Ice Cube.
__________________________
Poor Match at least she has quite a few friends now.

Peace ✌️.