Chatper 14: Prom part 1

Leafy's PoV
I'm so excited for tonight since it's Prom night and I get to be with Firey my boyfriend. I decided to hang out with the other girls (Pencil, Pin, Flower, Match and Bubble) since our boyfriends are hanging out together.

Pencil=Pen
Pin=Coiny
Flower=Blocky
Match=Eraser
Bubble=Snowball
Leafy(Me)=Firey

So us girls were talking about what our dresses look like and that we were going to keep them a surprise for the guys. Then Trophy walked up to us 😒. "What do you want now Trophy" Pencil asked him. "Just wanna ask Match something, so do you wanna ya know come to the Prom with me" he said flirting with her. "Uh like sorry to like disappoint you but I'm already taken" she replied. "Oh yeah by who then?" he said starting to get annoying. "Eraser, why?" she asked getting uncomfortable. "Because why would any cute popular girl like you hang out with a poor worthless guy like Eraser" he said getting closer towards Match. "1:stop flirting with me 2:sure Eraser is an orphan but he isn't worthless he's an awesome guy and 3:don't call me cute!!!" Match replied. "Oh really?" Trophy said as he was about to kiss her. Then Match suddenly punched Trophy in the lips and said "take a hint take a hint" and held a flame at him and tossed him a pack of tic tacs. Trophy then said "You're crazy" and ran away. All of us girls stood there shocked. Match turned around to us and said "Year 9's these days flirting to younger years, typical" then we laughed until Pencil said in a hilarious way "Listen girls, if any other guy apart from our boyfriends start flirting with us then we'll just do what Match did especially if it's someone you barely know" "Hoy hoy good one" Bubble said between laughs. Then we saw our boyfriend's walking up to us. "Hey guys!!" I shouted to them. "Hey Leafy" Firey said hugging me. "So what happened?, we saw Trophy running away covering his mouth" Blocky asked us. "Trophy was flirting with Match and well said some offensive things about Eraser and Match got mad at him so she punched him in the lips because he was going to kiss her" I told them. "What sort of "offensive things" did he say" Pen asked me. "That he's like worthless and poor due to him like being like an orphan" Match told him while hugging Eraser. "He's not worthless, he's an awesome guy" Pen said. "That's what I said!!!" Match responded. "And most annoyingly of all is that he called me CUTE!!!! no one calls me Cute!!!" Match said slightly blushing. "Okay" Eraser said giggling.

______________________
That's part 1 they'll be a two more parts to the prom scene then some other things will happen so uhh yeah. Sorry for the short chapter.

Peace ✌️.