Chapter 8: Ex bf/gf + Eraser's fear of Pentagons

Eraser's PoV (later on)
I was talking to Match about our favourite things and we both have the same favourite colour PINK!! She's a fan of Alan Walker and Avril Lavigne. I'm a fan of Conor Maynard and Shawn Mendes. Then we saw Lighter and Salt coming up to us. I turned to see how Match was reacting,she looked scared. I was getting annoyed that Salt will not leave me alone. "Since you two won't even speak to us anymore Lighter and I decided to be together okay" Salt said angrily at us. "Okay" Match replied while I nodded. Lighter then whispered something to Match I didn't know what he said though but by Match's face expression I could tell that it was something really mean because I saw tears running down her cheeks. Then she ran away to her dorm. I felt sorry for her, I mean my bully is her ex.

Bubble's PoV
Us Freesmarters were talking about alliancy things until Match burst in the room crying. Pencil ran towards her and hugged her. "What happened?" she said. "L-Lighter said to me that he never even liked me in the first place" she replied through out sobs. "I WANT REVENGE!!!" Icy responded angrily. "So he is a meanie" Pencil replied. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Pen and Eraser standing by the entrance. "Is Match okay?" Pen asked. " Um you can see her if you want to" I replied. All three of us went in. "Hi Pen" Pencil said. "Hi Pence Pence" Pen replied. Eraser looked at Ruby strangely and he looked worried. "Hey Eraser are you okay?" He shook his head and said "P-p-pentagon" "huh"I was confused. "Eraser has an unknown reason of being afraid of pentagons and well ruby as an object would look like a pentagon" Pen explained as Eraser nodded and walked up to Match. He asked her if she was okay and Match replied with "I don't know, I just feel annoyed and heartbroken one minute he likes me then he hates me" then she covered her face with her hands. "Maybe try avoiding him that might work." Book responded. "I'll try" Match said. It's a relief that she has friends like us to help her out.

(At lunch time)

Us Freesmarters decided to have lunch with our groups (BFB Teams) Bleh/Gabop and Iance. For some reason Match was lost in thought for a while. So I clicked my fingers in front of her to snap her back to normal then Pencil asked Match "Whacha thinkin about?" "N-nothing" she replied back embarrassed and blushing. "Okay" Pencil said.

Match's PoV
OMG I felt my face like go red. I was thinking about Eraser for some reason. He's just really nice to me and he's like the only thing that's in my head right now. I feel like I like him a crush sort of way. I don't know why but I got out my eraser from my pocket and my mini match and started playing with them like dolls. Then I heard snickering, I looked up and saw everyone on my table smiling at me,even Fanny was smiling which is really rare to see. I was confused. "What?" I asked them, suddenly something then grasped my shoulders and then I shrieked in horror then everyone looked at me. I turned around and then saw Pen laughing his head off. Then my face went like this: 😑. Then I slapped him lightly. "Done" Pen yelled to his table. "Wha...?" I questioned him. "We're playing truth or dare and Pen got dared by Remote to do that." A girl in my math said, it was Liy. This school is full of competition.
________________________
That was a long chapter.
Ha so Match and Eraser are both having feelings for each other.
Lighter you and Salt are Meanies.

Peace ✌️.