Chapter 10: Choir Club🎤

Eraser's PoV
Pen and were walking around the building until we saw a note on the door of the music room it said:

Eraser's PoV Pen and were walking around the building until we saw a note on the door of the music room it said:

The names that were on the list were:

Microphone Pitches
Bubble Pops
Remote Controls
Lightbulb Glows
Match Strike
Fan Flaps
Firey Flame
Leafy Evergreen
Soap Squirts

I decided to join so I wrote my name on the list. Pen smirked at me and said "Do you like singing?" "Uh..." I responded. Pen laughed "Are you just joining because Match is on the list?" He said "Maybe" I said embarrassed "ok let's go now"

( The next day )

Time to go to choir club. I left my last class to go to my locker to put my pencil case away and I remembered that Match was going also going to the choir club so I decided to find her class and we can go together with Bubble also. I found her and Bubble walking to the music room so I walked with them but it felt a bit awkward. Once we got there, Ms Seven greeted us in a sing-song voice. I wasn't surprised to find out there was only three boys out of all of us. She sorted us into pairs.
Soap and Microphone
Remote and Fan
Firey and Leafy
Lightbulb and Bubble
Match and I

This was going to be interesting since I've never heard Match sing before. Then Ms Seven said that one person could sing and one could play and instrument. Match said that she wanted to play and instrument and I decided to sing. Let's see how this goes. She was going to play the keyboard and we decided to play Stitches by Connor Maynard. When it was our time to perform I kinda felt nervous but Match told me not to worry.

Match was awesome. I felt proud of her and myself. Then Ms Seven asked us to do solos I sung: Unbreakable by Faydee ft Miracle and Match sung Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.

Apparently these songs mean something about our lives.
This was one of the best clubs I've ever been in.

_______________________

All Eraser's PoV for this chapter.

Peace ✌️.