Chapter 19: Let's get them back together again + revenge plan

Pen's PoV
Us guys (Me, Blocky, Snowball, Coiny and Firey) were trying to find Eraser but we couldn't find him anywhere, I was slightly getting worried but suddenly I saw him, he was on his knees crying!!! We ran up to him to see if he was okay. "Eraser, are you alright? What happened, did Match do something to you? Did she breakup with you?" Firey asked. "Uhh Firey calm down with the questions dude" Coiny nudged him. "Sorry" he replied. "I-I broke up with Match and I just feel terrible about it" Eraser quietly said. "W-why did you breakup with her?" Blocky asked him. "You know what happened to Lighter earlier? well apparently Salt and Pepper took his power and then kidnapped me into the drama room and tied me up and then took away my power and then Salt used Lighter's body control power on me then Salt forced me to b-breakup with Match and if I didn't breakup with her Pepper would kill her, I bet she hates me now" he replied. "How about just you and me go find her and tell her the truth okay?" I asked him. "Sure I guess, but I'm kinda scared to do this though" I said. "Don't worry about it, if anything happens we'll be there for you got it?" Snowball said. Eraser nodded.

Match's PoV
I feel heartbroken, am I not good enough for him? I wiped away my tears and walked into the music room and I decided to start playing my keyboard and I started playing Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne. (A/N: Play song at the top)

Eraser's PoV
Pen and I walked around the school to find Match. We heard music coming from the music room, we stood by the door and listened. It was Match singing, her voice is so beautiful and soothing, but the song that she was singing, it was about us, about before and now, I feel absolutely terrible. Once she finished singing, I walked into the room, she looked up at me, then she looked away. "Match I need to tell you something about us breaking up" I told her. "What is it" she asked. "Salt and Pepper took Lighter's power to control me to breakup with you, I really didn't want to breakup with you I mean you're already going through a hard life, I don't want to make it worse I'm really sorry😔" I told her.

Match's PoV
OMG!!! I can't believe that I misunderstood him!!!??? "I forgive you Eraser, I know you'd never do anything like that to me, especially if you're acting normal to me" I told him. "Thanks Match" he replied. We then hugged. My heart was fixed back together again. "Hey do you think I can play your keyboard?" he asked me. "Sure" I replied. He started playing the tune that I used to play when I was younger!!! He played it very well, I'm impressed, he says how well I can play it yet he doesn't realise how good he can play it himself!!!

"What do you think?" he asked me shyly. "That was beautiful!!! You can play it better than me, I'm impressed😉" I said clapping and I unexpectedly kissed him on the cheek. He blushed. "Aww is my Pinko going blushy blushy again" I said leaning against him. "Matchhh" he whined at me. "Heh ya can't hide your hot, handsome face from going red can ya?" I said making him whine at me again. Then I was the one to blush now, I just realised that I called him hot and handsome in school!!! "Ha this little cutie is blushing now isn't she?" he said while I just slapped him on the face. "Oww you slap way too hard" he said rubbing his cheek. "Don't call me cute!!! and that wasn't as hard as Needy's!!" I said while I got slapped by Needle. "Yikes where did you come from!!??" I asked her surprised. "DON'T CALL ME NEEDY!!!" she replied. "Okay?" I said. Then she ran away. "So are we back together again?" Eraser asked me. "Yes!!!" I replied. "Let's go now" he told me. "Okay" I replied. We walked out of the room to see the rest of both of our allies there. "Is our ship back again??!!" They all asked at the same time. "Yes!!" Eraser and I replied in unison. They all cheered. "I'm going to get revenge on Salt, Pepper and Trophy for everything they did that was mean!!!" I said with flames in my eyes. "Ha savage!!" Eraser responded winking at me. "You're not going to set them on fire are you?" Pin asked me. "Of course not, Blocky, ready for some funny doings?" I replied. "I was born ready!!!" he replied. "Icy? do you want to come too?" I asked Icy. "Yeah!!" she replied. "Let's do this!!!" I exclaimed to them. They cheered.

_____________________
Looks like my ship is back now and Match is going to get revenge on the meanies. I wonder how that will work and will they succeed? We'll find out soon in the next chapter.

Peace ✌️.