Chapter 20: Revenge and Payback + Power Stealing 2 + Bunsen Burner

Match's PoV
In Science class we're going to use the Bunsen Burners, since "I've always liked to play with fire" I can cope with this.

Earlier for the revenge plan...

Blocky and Ice Cube and I were going to make them get some sort of brain freeze. So we were going to pour ice cubes on them, because I heard from Lighter and Jackhammer that all three of them hate the cold so we'll make them face their fears. We walked to the cafeteria, to the school kitchen to find lots of ice to dump on our enemies. When we got the ice, Blocky and I climbed up a tree and Ice Cube gave us the bucket of icy cold water with ice cubes in it, Blocky and I will dump the ice onto them and Icy will tell us when they come and when to do it. We waited for about 5 minutes or so until Ice Cube yelled: "Match, Blocky their coming!!!" We got into our positions and when they walked up to the tree, we tipped the icy cold water onto them and they screamed. "Agh that's cold!!! Who did this??!!" Salt screamed looking around. Blocky and I high fives each other. "Whoa! Oops!" Blocky then dropped the bucket onto Trophy's head. "Ow!!!" he yelled. Pepper looked up and saw us. "RUN!!!" Ice Cube yelled to us as she started running. Blocky and I jumped out of the tree and ran also. I looked behind me and saw that all three of them drenched in water chasing us. As we were running I felt my power drain out of my body, I felt really weak, but I kept running. Suddenly the bell for our next class rung. Phew we're safe. We ran to our science class and sat at our desks.

Now...

The science teacher got out the Bunsen Burners and told us how to use them. We were given pairs to partner up with. Apparently, some of the year 9's were joining us:
Lightbulb
Knife
Trophy
Pepper
Salt
Test Tube
Fan
Air Pod
Pencil Sharpener
Twisp
Echo
(A/N: I'm a fan of MOSS also so I decided to add some characters to the book)

I was paired up with Air Pod, that kind of made me feel uncomfortable. Then Trophy whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I could tell that Air Pod agreed and gave him a thumbs up. Then when Trophy left, Air Pod gave me an evil grin and chuckled. The Science teacher left us to get more supplies. "Why don't you! turn on the Bunsen Burner, Match!!!" he said, but he said my name very evily in a way. I was slightly nervous about doing this because who knows what he'll do to me. I turned it on but something that I wasn't expecting happened...

HE GRASPED MY HAND AND YANKED MY HAND ONTO THE FIRE OF THE BUNSEN BURNER. MY HAND GOT CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!!! I SCREAMED IN PAIN AND EVERYONE STARED AT US!! I COULD HEAR PEPPER, SALT, TROPHY AND AIR POD ALL LAUGHING AT ME.

I felt tears in my eyes I was scared and betrayed and in extreme pain. I didn't think Air Pod was this mean!!! "Air Pod what did you do to her!!!" Pencil yelled at Air Pod. "WHAT IN THE SCIENCE FACTORY IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!" The Science teacher yelled at us. She gasped when she saw that my hand was on fire. Firey ran up to me and sucked up the fire from my hand and told the teacher what had happened. "Ms, Air Pod set Match's hand on fire!!!" Firey said. Lighter walked up to Air Pod and punched him in the face. "Uh excuse me Ms uh can I borrow a Bunsen burner for a pair in our class please?" Eraser asked the teacher, he was in a different science class to me. "Sorry, not now Eraser, Air Pod has just injured a student by BURNING her!!!" she apologised to him. "Who got-" he didn't finish his sentence because he noticed that I was the one who got burnt. "Pepper give Eraser and Lighter their powers back!!!" Blocky shouted at Pepper. She then zapped them and they got their powers back. Eraser ran up to me and held my hand , suddenly I felt my pain and my burn were fading away. Seriously he is one of the most generous friends I could ever have. The teacher gave Salt, Trophy, Air Pod and Pepper a detention. "Hold up!!!" Eraser stopped them from walking out of the room. "How did Match get burnt? Aren't you immune to fire?" "Did you steal Match's power also?!" Lighter shouted at Pepper. "Of course I did, she doesn't deserve it!!!" Pepper replied. So that's why I felt weak?! Who would've guessed?! Not me of course. She zapped me also and I felt energised again. Then they left. I smiled my smile that Eraser thought was cute at him. "Thank you Eraser for, for being there for me all the time, ever since Candle slipped away" as I said that I hugged him tight. Since the teacher was out of the classroom again with the enemies, I looked around, not many people were looking at us so...

I tried kissing him on the cheek but I feel like he wanted to kiss me on my cheek but...

WE ENDED UP KISSING ON THE LIPS!!!!

I heard people cheering out this word "Eratch"? We separated from the kiss but Eraser looked confused. "What does Eratch mean?" he said. Being my FreeSmart self I said "I like think it is our ship name like our names are merged together or something?" "Yeah that is the meaning" Test Tube said. Then Blocky, Bubble, Loser, Firey, Gelatin and Leafy we're continuing to cheer the word Eratch (A/N: Remember the fight scene in BFB 18?). I'm surprised that Lighter isn't jealous of me being with Eraser instead of him, he's actually cool with this.

(After class)

Eraser's PoV
I can't believe that Air Pod burnt Match!!! But then again, holding her hand, seeing her adorable smile and kissing her pretty red lips, I'm glad she joined this school, or else I would've been: stuck with Salt bothering me, getting bullied, I doubt I would've ever gotten Prom King and well I'm just really lucky to have her here. So much has happened to me ever since she joined this school, love at first sight with her, I got to go to the Inanimate Carnival with my friends, I got Prom King.

_______________________
Only a few more chapters to go....

Air Pod... Dude why...

Mable_Lune what do you think of this chapter? Since you are a fan of MOSS. 😁

Peace ✌️.