Chapter 21: Match's Birthday + The Concert + Meeting Celebrities

Match's PoV
I awoke to Pencil whispering the Happy Birthday song in my ear. "Happy Birthday Match" the FreeSmarters cheered. "Awww thank you" I replied. I got changed into a cute outfit:

But then Ruby suddenly took off my beret and neatly placed a party hat on my head

But then Ruby suddenly took off my beret and neatly placed a party hat on my head. Typical🤦‍♀️. Now I looked like this:

Meh both are okay but I prefer my beret, I was going to switch up the party hat with my beret but Ruby was trying it on, it was hilarious to see that she couldn't put it on properly😂

Meh both are okay but I prefer my beret, I was going to switch up the party hat with my beret but Ruby was trying it on, it was hilarious to see that she couldn't put it on properly😂. So as the kind friend I am, I helped her put it on:

 So as the kind friend I am, I helped her put it on:

"Yay thanks Match" she said as she hugged me. "Anytime, Rubster" I replied. Then they gave me some presents.

Pencil: A portrait of us together that she drew herself.

Ruby: She created a crystal sculpture of a matchstick, it looked so cute.

Book: She wrote a book about how such a great friend I am.

Ice Cube: She created an ice sculpture of a flame it looked so detailed and she said it never melts.

Bubble: a friendship bracelet with a matchstick and a bubble on it, that she made herself. This day was going to be great!!!

Eraser's PoV
It's Match's birthday today and I somehow had enough money to buy two tickets for an Avril Lavigne concert (Match's favourite artist/singer) hopefully she likes it. (A/N: hey that's my favourite artist/singer also!!!, Match we are so alike) Us guys alliance members, Pin, Leafy and Flower went to the FreeSmarters dorm (Match's dorm) to wish her a happy birthday. I knocked on the door, Pencil opened it revealing the rest of her alliance crowding around Match. "Hey guys!!!" Pencil greeted us. "Hey Pence Pence" Pen said in a flirty way that caused her to blush. We went inside to see the others. I'm actually getting used to being around Ruby, because Foldy's in my form😣. We gave Match her presents. I was the last person to give Match her present. I was kinda shy to do this but I did it anyways. "Um I uh" I tried to speak but I was way too shy and embarrassed to do this, so I just gave her the small box with the tickets inside. She opened it and gasped, she looked up at me and her glistening,emerald-green eyes sparkled, she stood up and embraced me into a tight hug, I blushed bright pink, nearly the same shade as the tips of my hair. She then released the hug "Omg, are these like the tickets for Avril Lavigne's concert coming up this Sunday???!!!" she asked me excitedly. "Yes they are!" I said. But then her excitement was slowly dying, "Are you sure these tickets aren't fake?" she questioned me concerned. "They're real alright, the security of these tickets checked them over and over again" I said smirking. "Y-you really didn't have to waste your money on this, Eraser" she said worried about me. "It's okay Match, plus you deserve it anyway, especially because of what happened at Prom, they ruined the night for you, for me, for all of us" I explained while stroking her cheek since she missed Candle, and all of the others nodded. "Thank you, thank you all of you, for being there for me when I need it, from the first day I came here, I would've never been as happy as this without any of you guys in my life whatsoever, so thank you so much for the birthday gifts and everything" Match thanked us. "Hey, we'll be there for you whenever you want us Match, right guys?" Pen said, we all agreed. Then Match walked away, "Uh where are you going?" Coiny asked her. "It's like best if I keep these tickets safe because they might get lost or someone might steal them or something" she pointed out. "Good point" the copper-colour-haired boy responded. When she came back we were all going to go out to the park for a while then do some other things but before we left the dorm... Match unexpectedly kissed me on the cheek. I blushed the same way I did when she hugged me earlier. "Ooohhh" the others said in a flirty sort of way.